The Commanders Head Coaching Thread - Commanders hire Dan Quinn, Dallas Cowboys DC

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

LOL at the over-reactions. People using dog math out here. All the HC candidates are gone. The end is near!

8e44t1.jpg

Look man, I'll be happy with MacDonald or Slowik but there is no way you can sell me on old *** Belichick, White Ron Rivera i.e. Dan Quinn and Aaron Glenn who's basically never coached a good defense. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

LOL at the over-reactions. People using dog math out here. All the HC candidates are gone. The end is near!

8e44t1.jpg

The other jobs are filling up though. Even if we get our HC we're kind of late to the game to fill out the staff. I hope we don't get stuck with Eric B returning as OC at this point. 

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

The other jobs are filling up though. Even if we get our HC we're kind of late to the game to fill out the staff. I hope we don't get stuck with Eric B returning as OC at this point. 

That's my fear of going M McD or Quinn. It leaves EB as the obvious stay behind. OC was picked pretty clean. 

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Look man, I'll be happy with MacDonald or Slowik but there is no way you can sell me on old *** Belichick, White Ron Rivera i.e. Dan Quinn and Aaron Glenn who's basically never coached a good defense. 

I agree on retreads. I really want no part of that. (Unless we are talking Vrabel)

I think that due diligence is paying off and everyone can take a step back from the cliff because there is a plan in the works. 

In Peters We Trust.

Just now, MikeT14 said:

That's my fear of going M McD or Quinn. It leaves EB as the obvious stay behind. OC was picked pretty clean. 

The only benefit we'd get out of that is like you said, we've missed out on the potential top names and we let Eric B rehab his image a little here next year. Then if we got super lucky and he got a HC job next year we'd get a 3rd round comp pick. Honestly though I just want him gone. 

1 minute ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Peters has to make this right. 

Maybe we just couldn't have too many euphemisms for penis in one organization? Is this the organizations way of saying we're drafting Penix? Johnson, Peters and Penix was just too much but two out of the three and you don't look so bad.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

That was the big positive to me about hiring an offensive minded coach, was there was no chance EB came back. 

I do think the HC will be hired by tomorrow and then the staff will start filling out.