Do you Vape?

ET80

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:

Can load the cartridge your self or do you have to buy pre loaded ones? 

is the attachment/cartridges you buy,  done/measured by thread count? 

I feel like the vape pens you guys are using are better then the vape pens "my crowd" is using lol. 

The vape pens tend to be cheap little pieces that aren't worth much. A good vape pen to get would be something like this:

You can fill, refill and change the tank with your own flavors and the coils aren't expensive to replace.

SM-STK10-2.jpg?1500364639

22 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Oh wow. I've been adding new juice daily (though, it's just to top them off) and I have three tanks I rotate around. I change my coils once every week to a week and a half in each tank. Otherwise, you start to get dry hits (tastes like a burning sock for those that don't vape)

I need to invest in a few tanks - just to keep the flavors fresh. I like a chocolate/peanut butter blend, but you can't really taste it if your tank has residual Skittles in it...

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I need to invest in a few tanks - just to keep the flavors fresh. I like a chocolate/peanut butter blend, but you can't really taste it if your tank has residual Skittles in it...

I have 1 tank that's just dessert flavors that I have a nilla cake flavor in. 1 tank that has this stuff by Redwood called Cathedral (SOOOO GOOD) and then a 3rd tank I mix up all the time. But if you rinse your tanks out with warm water every time you change the coil, you won't taste any residual flavors in them because it all gets trapped in the coils or washed out.

• 2 weeks later...

I vape simply to keep the edge off. I quit smoking back in 2008, and when I fell on hard time in 2012 I wanted to start again really bad. Not long later I found vaping. Only vape on the road or at work. Have the itazte Kroma, SS temp control, 0.5 ohm. Inexpensive, and perfect size. Love me some Watermelon Limeade from my current shop I frequent.

18 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

I vape simply to keep the edge off. I quit smoking back in 2008, and when I fell on hard time in 2012 I wanted to start again really bad. Not long later I found vaping. Only vape on the road or at work. Have the itazte Kroma, SS temp control, 0.5 ohm. Inexpensive, and perfect size. Love me some Watermelon Limeade from my current shop I frequent.

I've yet to find a 3rd flavor that I truly love that's going to always be in stock. I used to love this stuff by Phillip Rocke called Crème De la Crème, but they only make it in small batches.

Vape pens are terrible, but good start offs.  Finding a good mod and tank really help.  For the coughers, you are probably using a high vg juice which you dont hit like a cig.  You have to lung hit it.  If you do that you wont cough.  Breathe out before you hit then just take it as you inhale.  The only time i cough is when i screw up the hit on my buddys $400 mod.  

Right now im running this

Smok_Micro_One_80W_Vape_Vapourium_24a_Lo

but soon to upgrade

Archived