Raiders DON'T hire Kliff Kingsbury as OC

On 2/5/2024 at 11:56 PM, Tank4Drake said:

Apparently it was an extremely “insulting” offer according to a lot of guys now. I don’t blame Kliff here. The Raiders likely totally lowballed him, we are a dysfunctional organization. 

Cuz writers and "sources" don't just LOVE crapping on davis and the raiders.....smh. maybe it's true, maybe not. I have zero faith in writers etc nowadays in the age of clickbait etc.....jus sayin.

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Sounds like he wants to be able to pivot off of AP ASAP if we don't see immediate success

I think so too. Especially because for the first time in like six years we don't have the details on the HC contract

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Just saw a report that it was Magic Johnson who persuaded Kliff to break his deal with the Raiders

Didn’t that det oc say wash seemed like some egotistical basketball guys that think they know football. You know the guy who had grown men here crying cause he didn’t become our hc

https://amp.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/lions-oc-ben-johnson-was-turned-off-by-commanders-basketball-guys

• Like 1

On 2/9/2024 at 8:58 AM, NCOUGHMAN said:

Didn’t that det oc say wash seemed like some egotistical basketball guys that think they know football. You know the guy who had grown men here crying cause he didn’t become our hc

https://amp.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/lions-oc-ben-johnson-was-turned-off-by-commanders-basketball-guys

Ben Johnson never directly said it to the media, so it's not true.

Just like Maxx never directly requested the trade request so it wasn't true.

I think that's made up.