Raiders DON'T hire Kliff Kingsbury as OC

49 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Who says they Bears draft Caleb Williams? Who's to say they don't come to the conclusion that Drake may is the best quarterback in the draft? Who is to say that they don't trade the pick to Washington and basically get the best of both worlds where they still get the draft a quarterback like Drake Maye(especially if they think he's actually better) get high draft picks for next year, and still are able to trade Fields for a second or third?

They're not gonna trade out of it unless it's to Washington

Lol You were saying on the prior posts the KK is going to Washington to play with Williams which completely lacks logic.  I deal in facts not not internet rumors and as it currently stands Washington has the 2nd pick and Williams is -900 to go 1st.  

If you were to say that KK is going to Washington because they have a chance at a blue chip QB prospect while we have nothing at QB and by the 13th pick 3 to 4 of the top QB's could be gone, that would make sense but to say he is going to Washington to coach Williams lacks logic.

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

53 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Lol You were saying on the prior posts the KK is going to Washington to play with Williams which completely lacks logic.  I deal in facts not not internet rumors and as it currently stands Washington has the 2nd pick and Williams is -900 to go 1st.  

If you were to say that KK is going to Washington because they have a chance at a blue chip QB prospect while we have nothing at QB and by the 13th pick 3 to 4 of the top QB's could be gone, that would make sense but to say he is going to Washington to coach Williams lacks logic.

The reality is, we don't know who's going to draft anyone. We don't know who's going first second or third. We may know position but we don't know which prospects.

What we do know for sure is that Kliff Kingsbury was part of the staff that had Caleb Williams, and runs the same exact system that Caleb Williams thrived in. We also know that Caleb Williams happens to be from Washington. we know that other than the Chicago Bears who are picking number one overall, Washington the next highest probability of any of the other 31 teams(including the Raiders who pick 13) Caleb Williams. 

No rumors just facts.

On 2/1/2024 at 6:45 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

AOC is most definitely not a fit. It will be interesting seeing how this plays out a QB.

Kingsbury himself was an air raid QB, they aren’t all dual threat.

Graham Harrel, Josh Heupel

Edited by fattlipp

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Who says they Bears draft Caleb Williams? Who's to say they don't come to the conclusion that Drake may is the best quarterback in the draft? Who is to say that they don't trade the pick to Washington and basically get the best of both worlds where they still get the draft a quarterback like Drake Maye(especially if they think he's actually better) get high draft picks for next year, and still are able to trade Fields for a second or third?

They're not gonna trade out of it unless it's to Washington

Or NE if they wanna keep Fields and Draft Marvin.

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

The reality is, we don't know who's going to draft anyone. We don't know who's going first second or third. We may know position but we don't know which prospects.

What we do know for sure is that Kliff Kingsbury was part of the staff that had Caleb Williams, and runs the same exact system that Caleb Williams thrived in. We also know that Caleb Williams happens to be from Washington. we know that other than the Chicago Bears who are picking number one overall, Washington the next highest probability of any of the other 31 teams(including the Raiders who pick 13) Caleb Williams. 

No rumors just facts.

The fact is Williams is -900 to go one overall and the bears have the number one pick.  Thinking KK is making his decision on the off chance WIlliams slips to two is beyond foolish. 

He most likely has a giant ego and thinks he can turn any of the top QB's into superstars... By the time we pick I could see three to 4 QB's off the board.

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

3 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

lol it’s complicated when Washington doesn’t own the number 1 pick and Williams is -900 to go one overall. 

You guys just think the NFL is madden SMH… 

Caleb has already likely pissed off enough of Chicago to needing body armor under his pads. 

If a coach he's close with is on the team with the number 2 pick, I'm sure Chicago would gladly go for Drake or work a trade out to avoid the drama queen's inevitable princess fit. 

Edited by ronjon1990
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Claiming you deal in facts only to cite gambling odds is a bold strategy there bud. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Caleb has already likely pissed off enough of Chicago to needing body armor under his pads. 

If a coach he's close with is on the team with the number 2 pick, I'm sure Chicago would gladly go for Drake or work a trade out to avoid the drama queen's inevitable princess fit. 

I haven't been following what he has done to piss off Chicago fans...  

For all we know the Chicago front office is enamored with William's skillset and think he's a generational talent that they would need 3 1st's to part with 1 overall. 

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I haven't been following what he has done to piss off Chicago fans...  

For all we know the Chicago front office is enamored with William's skillset and think he's a generational talent that they would need 3 1st's to part with 1 overall. 

He's all but said he won't play for them, and it's a stretch to say "all but". 

They may indeed draft him. I would if I were them, just to humble his ***. But he won't take a snap for the Chicago Bears.  He'll get swapped a'la Eli Manning-Philip Rivers. 

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

What is a better barometer to gauge who is going one overall?  

Waiting and seeing who actually goes one overall. 

The point is that odds are odds, not facts. Facts are an indisputable absolute without variation or deviation. 

Odds change and have variation and deviation. 

While it is a fact that Williams is -900 to go 1 overall right now, that could change. It's not an absolute that it will happen, which is what you're trying to contend. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Waiting and seeing who actually goes one overall. 

The point is that odds are odds, not facts. Facts are an indisputable absolute without variation or deviation. 

Odds change and have variation and deviation. 

While it is a fact that Williams is -900 to go 1 overall right now, that could change. It's not an absolute that it will happen, which is what you're trying to contend. 

Of course odds are not facts and I never said that Williams will go 1 overall with absolute certainty...  The fact is that Williams is -900 to go one overall and most likely will but you're right that could change in the blink of an eye.  He could rupture his achilles training tomorrow and his draft stock could slip.