Raiders DON'T hire Kliff Kingsbury as OC

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVn11_neZWZiJAHRBeSvn

It never ends. I was pretty excited about kingsbury because it signaled to me that they were serious in improving the offense. Then they decided to not pay him and are missing out on everything else. At this point we’re most likely gonna see AOC start for an anemic offense, the team will probably go like 7-10 and everyone will be happy at a top ten defense. 

Time is a flat circle. It’s why clocks are round. 

1 hour ago, raidersedge said:

The power structure for the Raiders is already confusing me. Why are we hiring DeShaun Foster and Hue Jackson with no OC in place, very strange. The OC should have say in who is on his staff.

Because we’re a dysfunctional mess. Nothing in this off-season has been done with any logical consistency around it.

Mark promised hiring a GM first and letting him do the rest, and instead it’s been a complete clusterfk where we’re hiring all kinds of staff in completely random orders.

Pierce feels like a more justifiable hire on paper than Gruden or McDaniels were, but essentially everything else done around the HC move has been a disaster.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Is anyone really shocked by this?  I have been saying for over two decades the Raiders are and continue to be a dumpster fire organization.  No stability, haven't put together a roster in over 20 years that can consistently win football games.  This is a below average roster with no QB and very little above average talent. 

It will be interesting to hear what his reasoning for bailing is but it's pretty obvious to anyone who is looking.  This is one of the least desirable landing spots for any coach and will be the same narrative when free agency rolls around just like every other year.  The only way to change the league wide perspective regarding this franchise is to start to consistently win games and show stability with our front office.

How do we win games?  We land a good HC who leads for many years and we start to draft well.  It sounds simple enough but we have a clueless owner who has hired nothing but incompetent idiots the last 20 years who have run this franchise into the ground.... 

It will interesting to see where KK ends up.  Wherever it is it will show us that that situation was more appealing to him than what we have to offer. 

itll be washington

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

itll be washington

Lol if that's the case this becomes even more embarrassing.  The Commanders are also a disaster but clearly in the eyes of KK that is a more desirable landing spot.  They have the 2nd pick so they have that going for them....

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Lol if that's the case this becomes even more embarrassing.  The Commanders are also a disaster but clearly in the eyes of KK that is a more desirable landing spot.  They have the 2nd pick so they have that going for them....

He’s trying to hitch his wagon to Caleb Williams 

27 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I mean not really they have a chance to get the quarterback that he wants to coach. It's not really that complicated

• Like 1

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

I mean not really they have a chance to get the quarterback that he wants to coach. It's not really that complicated

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

lol it’s complicated when Washington doesn’t own the number 1 pick and Williams is -900 to go one overall. 

You guys just think the NFL is madden SMH… 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

^Called it. Got a notification from bleacher report that the Chicago Bears were going to trade the number one overall pick. Right after that I got a notification on police report that Kliff Kingsbury wasn't going to sign. It's much easier for kliff to go to Washington and then Caleb pull a Eli Manning then the Raiders to trade from 13. 

Best bet is we go with Eric Bieniemy or a chip Kelly and trade for Justin Fields. I think Justin Fields could do really really well in a chip Kelly offense

If Chicago trades out of #1, they are not trading Fields 

7 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

lol it’s complicated when Washington doesn’t own the number 1 pick and Williams is -900 to go one overall. 

You guys just think the NFL is madden SMH… 

Who says they Bears draft Caleb Williams? Who's to say they don't come to the conclusion that Drake may is the best quarterback in the draft? Who is to say that they don't trade the pick to Washington and basically get the best of both worlds where they still get the draft a quarterback like Drake Maye(especially if they think he's actually better) get high draft picks for next year, and still are able to trade Fields for a second or third?

5 minutes ago, Geezy said:

If Chicago trades out of #1, they are not trading Fields 

They're not gonna trade out of it unless it's to Washington

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1