Curtis Jacobs
    LB Penn State
    CIN
    Brevyn Spann-Ford
    TE Minnesota
    CIN
    Sataoa Laumea
    OG Utah

Rosengarten seems like a Bengals target if they don't go RT in the first.  That's how I've been trying the simulators lately.  Paul in the second is a common mocked choice, but he only has played LT and has no bend.  That has him way down the list for me, if not off the board.

We need to sign a legit RT and NT before the draft. Players with a couple years of starting experience who played at an average level. I would have signed Robinson and Eluemunor who got 7.5 mil and 7 mil respectively from the Giants and Panthers. 

That would have meant the draft was wide open for us and we could simply take the best players with each pick. 

Fun with trades, passed on OT at 18 because I think Mitchell is worth it and makes our CB room set for the next three years.  However, options after rd 2 where I traded back up into for back to back picks at DT, was very very thin, so I punted on OT, and i'm ok with that.

18.NFL-team-logo
Quinyon Mitchell - CB Toledo
59.NFL-team-logo
T'Vondre Sweat - DT Texas
trade-icon
60.NFL-team-logo
Byron Murphy II - DT Texas
trade-icon
86.NFL-team-logo
Jonathon Brooks - RB Texas
trade-icon
115.NFL-team-logo
Theo Johnson - TE Penn State
194.NFL-team-logo
Cornelius Johnson - WR Michigan
224.NFL-team-logo
Omar Speights - LB LSU
237.NFL-team-logo
Tory Taylor - P Iowa

4 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Byron Murphy is probably going in round 1 and no chance he falls to 60 unless he's arrested before the draft. 

He showed up to the draft in a gasmask bong in this scenario on the simulator, then slapped a baby.

19 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

I still think OT is probably going to be the best match of need and value for us in the first. But it's good we don't need to reach.

This OT class is so deep we can find a decent one after round 1. With Brown on hand, it's less of a critical need. But he's been injury prone and is only signed for 1 year so we do need to address it on day 2 if not day 1. I could see us taking a non-OT at 18 if Bowers or Thomas or Murphy/Newton or DeJean/Arnold is available. 

3 hours ago, sparky151 said:

This OT class is so deep we can find a decent one after round 1. With Brown on hand, it's less of a critical need. But he's been injury prone and is only signed for 1 year so we do need to address it on day 2 if not day 1. I could see us taking a non-OT at 18 if Bowers or Thomas or Murphy/Newton or DeJean/Arnold is available. 

You can always find RTs in any round, but where has that gotten the team in years past?  Nowhere.  This draft is incredibly deep.... At the top.  Unless they think they will be drafting in this range much the next ten years, you have to strike when given the opportunity.  I'd love Newton/Murphy/Thomas at 18, but unless the top OTs are ALL gone, this is the chance to address it with a younger player and hopefully have that player manning the spot the next ten years.