Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Right?! It was fantastic seeing his reaction to the name for the first time. He's clearly a Wattsville fan.

The best was the Fighting Amish reaction. Was that all improv by him?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TOUCAN said:

Gonna filibuster for a bit because it's my wife's birthday this weekend and she deserves the attention.

I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not. If you get upset I haven't made my pick, just go touch grass.

You could’ve just like… submitted a big board 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm looking forward to seeing who Josh takes. Lots of good talent available.

I'm wondering who I would have taken had I not traded the pick away. Puka may not have necessarily been on my board because I don't think he would have helped me with winning now.

edit: rewording for context.

Edited by LAOJoe

9 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I'm wondering who I would have taken had I not traded the pick away. Puka may not have necessarily been on my board because I don't think he would have helped me with winning now.

edit: rewording for context.

Yeah, it's certainly possible. It's part of my intrigue with adding Puka. (Even decent production on 1 tag for the next two seasons is fantastic, though.)

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, it's certainly possible. It's part of my intrigue with adding Puka. (Even decent production on 1 tag for the next two seasons is fantastic, though.)

Well 1 season unless you are going to protect him next season.

Just now, LAOJoe said:

Well 1 season unless you are going to protect him next season.

Actually, and depending on the roster, I'll probably do with him what I did with ARSB and keep him at 1 tag until he completes his third NFL season (assuming that his production remains decent). He'll get a full season in S27, a full season in S28, then only 7 games from that point forward.

2 hours ago, Kingram said:

You could’ve just like… submitted a big board 

He’s with his wife. Who he’s treating this entire weekend. Because it’s her birthday. He made sure to go out of his way to tell us. It’s right there a few pages ago

• Like 1