Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

3 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I respect you for writing this out but I’m not reading it. 

Let’s get back to letting people do what they want with their teams. Stop policing people, stop trying to convince people what to do. 

Have we ever thought maybe he left because he was overwhelmed? I’m not replying to this comment/topic again but I know if I were bombarded with suggestions on what I could potentially be doing wrong I would probably disappear too. 

This part of the post is a lie 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

Pickle was on 30min ago so hopefully we can get some picks in.

I have a feeling I know who he will select.

I also have a feeling I will be picking at 930am tomorrow.

I blame you for all that ails me

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Have we ever thought maybe he left because he was overwhelmed? I’m not replying to this comment/topic again but I know if I were bombarded with suggestions on what I could potentially be doing wrong I would probably disappear too. 

Where was all this advice when i was going to draft kolton miller!

I for one welcome some direction

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Nacho has not made a common sense decision this season. Love the dude buts these exceptions are getting old. 

I'm sorry anyone feels this way, but I strive to be fair to everyone first and foremost. I was definitely a bit more rigid in the past, if nothing else.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm sorry anyone feels this way, but I strive to be fair to everyone first and foremost. I was definitely a bit more rigid in the past, if nothing else.

You did what you had to do but the deadlines need to be more firm going forward. We had Rammy getting Donald back, Malf gettin whatever back and racks getting Pickens for nothing. All of which were questionable decisions. 

Just now, Scalamania said:

You did what you had to do but the deadlines need to be more firm going forward. We had Rammy getting Donald back, Malf gettin whatever back and racks getting Pickens for nothing. All of which were questionable decisions. 

Arguably the 3 cornerstone players of nsfl

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Dan Quinn reading the thread

7046.jpg?width=1200&height=900&quality=8

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

I cannot comment on past decisions but in the case of "Malf gettin whatever back", I was adhering to the deadline more than anything else. The objection raised about the ineligibility of his keepers were after they should've been processed (even though real life work got in the way of me actually being able to process them at that deadline). It was unreasonable to have him try to rearrange them last minute (without time to reconsider them or being able to trade away players or for more tags), either way; it would set a terrible prescient to let people weaponize the keeper rules at the deadline (not saying this was LAOJoe's intent). It would've been one thing if he submitted them at the last second, but he had them in weeks in advance.

Letting an emergency owner swap one of the previous owner's keepers is... yeah, bending the rules at my discretion. But I don't see the harm in easing the burden of an emergency replacement by letting him reassign a single tag post-deadline. It's not like Pickens was likely to be anything but a mid round WR. In retrospect, though, yeah - this is probably less of a common sense decision.

• Like 5