Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

12 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

My next pick is Monday night. Fun.

See, what you gotta do is trade all of your future resources for current resources, underwhelm anyway, then wonder where all of your future resources went. (Hint: they went to Tk3.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

See, what you gotta do is trade all of your future resources for current resources, underwhelm anyway, then wonder where all of your future resources went. (Hint: they went to Tk3.)

I did that with my 3rd. I own a single pick next season from the 1-4th. Fun. I'm gonna need you to really underwhelm though because it's your 1st lol.

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

I did that with my 3rd. I own a single pick next season from the 1-4th. Fun. I'm gonna need you to really underwhelm though because it's your 1st lol.

Unfortunately, I'm not really in a position to try and lose... so you'll have to settle for 5th overall.

I found that, when I had high picks, I'd just reach on something wild and waste them anyway. I don't need no stinkin' picks.

• Like 1

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Unfortunately, I'm not really in a position to try and lose... so you'll have to settle for 5th overall.

I found that, when I had high picks, I'd just reach on something wild and waste them anyway. I don't need no stinkin' picks.

Two seasons ago I think I took Lane Johnson at #6 and then I took Bijan at 2 last season. Lane was huge but Bijan is still an unknown. I think Josh Allen and Bolles were my late 1st rounders. Bolles was probably a slight overpay after a crazy S25 but it worked out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Two seasons ago I think I took Lane Johnson at #6 and then I took Bijan at 2 last season. Lane was huge but Bijan is still an unknown. I think Josh Allen and Bolles were my late 1st rounders. Bolles was probably a slight overpay after a crazy S25 but it worked out.

The young fellas are tough. I took Odafe Oweh in the 1st, believing that he'd follow up on a strong end to his rookie year (narrator: he didn't), then traded up for Calijah Kancey last year, infatuated with his athleticism. I suck at it.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Some random homeowner somewhere, watching Tk3 on his hands and knees running his fingers through his grass:

Get off my lawn GIF - Conseguir el mejor gif en GIFER

Ā 

alas, I am here!

picking in the next couple minutes

• Like 1