Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Week 11 Posted)

@TheKillerNacho After 20ish seasons and a little over 300 games, I'm going to bow out. All is well, I've just started to visit the forum less and it seems like a good time to step away. Huge thanks to you for everything you've done to create and keep this going. I always said once you dipped I would as well, but it looks like you outlasted me. Hope this lasts another 20-30 seasons and I can rejoin at some point down the line. 

Thanks to everyone in the league as well. This is a great group here and I wish you all the best in your quest for tacos. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

@TheKillerNacho After 20ish seasons and a little over 300 games, I'm going to bow out. All is well, I've just started to visit the forum less and it seems like a good time to step away. Huge thanks to you for everything you've done to create and keep this going. I always said once you dipped I would as well, but it looks like you outlasted me. Hope this lasts another 20-30 seasons and I can rejoin at some point down the line. 

Thanks to everyone in the league as well. This is a great group here and I wish you all the best in your quest for tacos. 

Noooooo! Worst news of the season! Won't be the same without you here.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Bye Swoosh… take care buddy

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Very sad, you will be missed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, swoosh said:

Really said to hear this, buddy - going to miss having you around.

Going to offer the team to the only active person on the waiting list (macattack1544), but after that we don't have anyone so let me know if you know of anyone else who might be interested.

• Like 1

A list of names followed by numbers:

Austin Ekeler (LAC) - 3
Isiah Pacheco (KC) - 1

Michael Mayer (LV) - 1
Sam LaPorta (DET) - 1
Amon-Ra St. Brown (DET) - 1

Adam Thielen (CAR) - 3
J
oel Bitonio (CLE) - 2
Wyatt Teller (CLE) - 2

Joey Bosa (LAC) - 2
Calijah Kancey (TB) - 1

Jeffery Simmons (TEN) - 2
T.J. Watt (PIT) - 3
Aidan Hutchinson (DET) - 2

Justin Tucker (BAL) - 1

• Like 1

You are not going to believe this guys, but, I have my keepers already set, and will have one tag remaining if my counting is right.

Tony Pollard: 3
Chris Olave: 3
Penei Sewell: 3
Mark Andrews: 2
Patrick Queen: 2
Kam Curl: 2
Christian Gonzalez: 1
Baker Mayfield: 1
Devon Witherspoon: 1
Jaxon Smith-Njigba: 1

Whatever else I have is on the table for the right price. Also have picks aplenty for this season, and am looking to acquire picks for following season.

• Like 1

Just now, TOUCAN said:

You are not going to believe this guys, but, I have my keepers already set, and will have one tag remaining if my counting is right.

Tony Pollard: 3
Chris Olave: 3
Penei Sewell: 3
Mark Andrews: 2
Patrick Queen: 2
Kam Curl: 2
Christian Gonzalez: 1
Baker Mayfield: 1
Devon Witherspoon: 1
Jaxon Smith-Njigba: 1

Whatever else I have is on the table for the right price. Also have picks aplenty for this season, and am looking to acquire picks for following season.

Impossible. Who the hell are you and what did you do with our Josh?

• TheKillerNacho changed the title to Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Week 11 Posted)