Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Week 14 Posted)

1 minute ago, macattack1544 said:

Also quick question, if I were to change my team name and all that, how would I do that?

You'd just post in this thread what you'd like to change. (Read over the below.)

Your Stadium can be submitted and changed at any time during the off-season (defined as any time after the Taco Bowl, but before the first game of the next season is played). Editable Stadium settings are as follows:

• Stadium Name (default: Team's stadium): The Stadium's name. Has no effect on the Simulation, obviously.
  • Stadium Type (default: Random): There are six types of stadiums you can choose from - Outdoor Grass, Outdoor Turf, Outdoor Dirt, Outdoor Concrete, Dome*, and Retractable Roof. The difference between Grass and Turf have very minor affects in the simulation engine, but in poor weather, a Grass field tends to become harder to play on. Dirt and Concrete fields are a bit harder to play on for all players (with Dirt fields affecting the passing game more, and Concrete ones affecting the running game more), and in the rain turn into muddy fields which can cause some significant problems. A Retractable Roof stadium usually behaves like an Outdoor Turf stadium, except in increment weather where it behaves like a Dome stadium (most of the time... sometimes the roof gets stuck open!).
  • Timezone (default: Random): There are six timezones one can choose from: Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific, Europe, Asia, and Obscure (reserved for locations that don't fit into any category). Teams will be disadvantaged when playing in other time zones, with greater weight depending on the difference of distance. It is encouraged that you set the timezone to the location your team is located. For overseas teams, select Asia or Europe depending on which is closer.
  • Temperature (max: 100, min: 0, default: Random): Temperature of the location of the stadium. A high number means that the stadium is in a HOT place (Like Ecuador). A low number means the stadium is in a COLD place (Like Alaska). Your team's ability to play in bad weather depends on their home location (a warm-weather team will have a hard time playing in really cold weather, and vice-versa).
  • Precipitation (max: 100, min: 0, default: Random): Amount of precipitation the location typically gets. A high number means that there is a high chance of precipitation. A low chance means there is a very low chance of precipitation (like you live in a desert or something).
  • Wind (max: 100, min: 0, default: Random): How windy your location is. The higher the number, the greater chance of windy conditions come game-time!

*For Dome stadiums, please still include Temperature, Precipitation, and Wind data for the LOCATION of where your Stadium is built, even though these factors are not releavant for games played at your stadium. These values still affect how well your team can play in bad weather at other stadiums.

In addition, teams may submit to me a 80x90 logo and a 22x95 endzone graphic for use in the Game Simulations to make them more visually pleasing. If you aren't skilled in image editing, you can still post something and I'll resize it as best I can. Also, you may select two team colors and of course your team's name! If you don't submit anything, I reserve the right to make them myself. I make most endzone logos myself, and most people seem pleased with the results.

1 hour ago, InjuredReserve said:

When co-owners meet, a fight to the death must occur.

I accept.

These Walri ain't no joke (or something). We from the streets of... the ocean. The ocean streets. Yeah. We've got fangs and stuff. 

Hell, this was my boy Marco the other day:

世界上一共38种猫科动物,他们一口气吸了25种!_手机凤凰网

(He thought that was a Blobfish. We don't like no Blobfishes.)

(And I'm pretty sure that's not even a walrus. Whatever. I couldn't find a gif of a walrus being aggressive, so this is what we've got.)

13 hours ago, InjuredReserve said:

Pleased to join and I see this league has a Bcb too

Just an FYI if you trade for players not actually on my team, on a team I don’t actually own I will quit the league that I’m not actually in. 

Keep that in mind 

Trade Block - Best offer gets them

OT: Terron Armstead (MIA)
OG: Landon Dickerson (PHI), Quinn Meinerz (DEN)
C; David Andrews (NE)
DE: Josh Sweat (PHI), Josh Uche (NE)
OLB: Kaden Elliss (ATL), Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (CLE)
MLB: Pete Werner (NO)
CB: Tre'Davious White (BUF)
HC: Bill Belichick (NE))
PS: Hendon Hooker (DET), Will Levis (TEN)

Hornets Trade Block

Unlisted players can still be shot an offer. A couple on here might be a bit harder to move.

RB: Joe Mixon, Aaron Jones
FB: Josh Oliver
WR: Drake London, Tyler Lockett, Jonathan Mingo (1 tag)
OT: Garett Bolles
OG: Jason Peters, Isaiah Wynn (1 tag), Alijah Vera-Tucker
DE: Calais Campbell, Arik Armstead (1 tag)
NT: Fletcher Cox
OLB: Preston Smith
ILB: Eric Kendricks
CB: Patrick Peterson, Rasul Douglas
SS: Kyle Dugger
FS: Adrian Phillips
K: Matt Prater
P: Corey Bojorquez
HC: Pete Carroll
OC: Josh McDaniels
DC: Shane Bowen
STC: Darren Rizzi
Returner: Chase Claypool (1 tag)

I would like to submit a name change. My team name will now be the Southwest Ohio Ducks, my stadium will be a dome known as The Quackerdome, (a dome of course) the precipitation will be 60, the wind will be 50, the temperature will be 49, the timezone will be eastern standard time, and my colors will be dark green and yellow. Also, here is my logo:

Oregon Ducks Logo Concept :: Behance

• Like 1

• TheKillerNacho changed the title to Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Week 14 Posted)