Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Conference Championships Posted)

4 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

This seems like an error. If it's the wrong game the result should be thrown out and replayed.

unless its something severe like the wrong two teams, its not my policy to replay a game based on host error. once i release them, they're canon.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

actually ill leave it up to you. you can also choose to also have it on the moon as scheduled, **** it @SirA1

Let's go Antarctica. No one really wants to see a Blobfish in space.

• Like 1

I'm not convinced that some of you fully understand the nonsense that took place in the WAT-FRE game.

Possession now belongs to the Wattsville Waste Walruses.
Current score is Wattsville Waste Walruses 9, Freiburg Venom 27.

Q4 4:16, 1st & 10 on the WAT 25: Dak Prescott checks the ball down and completes to Curtis Samuel for 75 yards. Touchdown. Justin Tucker's extra point good.

Q4 4:06: Justin Tucker kicks an onside kick! Recovered by the Wattsville Waste Walruses.

Possession now belongs to the Wattsville Waste Walruses.
Current score is Wattsville Waste Walruses 16, Freiburg Venom 27.

Q4 4:03, 1st & 10 on the WAT 46: Dak Prescott throws incomplete to the outside. Tyrann Mathieu on the coverage.
Q4 3:58, 2nd & 10 on the WAT 46: Dak Prescott passes the ball to the outside and completes to Sam LaPorta for 13 yards. Tackle made by Tyrann Mathieu.
Q4 3:39, 1st & 10 on the FRE 41: Khalil Herbert rushes to the outside for a gain of 2 yards. Tackle made by Javon Hargrave.
Q4 3:20, 2nd & 8 on the FRE 39: Dak Prescott throws the ball deep and completes to Puka Nacua for 27 yards. Tackle made by Tyrann Mathieu.
Q4 3:06, 1st & 10 on the FRE 12: Isiah Pacheco rushes up the middle and stuffed for a loss of 1 yard. Tackle made by Budda Baker.
Q4 2:46, 2nd & 11 on the FRE 13: Dak Prescott throws the ball away.
Q4 2:41, 3rd & 11 on the FRE 13: Dak Prescott passes to the middle of the field and completes to Khalil Herbert for 13 yards. Touchdown. Dak Prescott incomplete on two-point conversion attempt.

Q4 2:29: Justin Tucker kicks an onside kick! Recovered by the Wattsville Waste Walruses.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Can I still trade? Iā€™ve been out. Was on ir for a weeks. I was exhausted and dehydrated. Was slaying about 10 women a day for 3 weeks. Took a toll on my body.Ā 

You can still trade... so long as it doesn't involve players :)

• Like 3

• TheKillerNacho changed the title to Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Conference Championships Posted)