Can't believe Junior said this (but he did)...

SeattleSkin

'Wanting increased playing time, Junior Galette intends to pursue free agency' Dude thinks he warrants more snaps than Washington has given him. Well, if you could tackle RB's in front of you instead of chasing them down from behind maybe. Junior, you got one thing you can do and that's pressure the QB. You don't get sacks, you're a horror show against the running game. 

Ya know, I liked the idea of the Skins keeping him around as a guy that could push for a spot next year but this just irks me to no end. 

link: http://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/wanting-increased-playing-time-junior-galette-intends-pursue-free-agency-source

Let him go if he wants but make him a minimal offer. James Jones tried this 3 times with GB and found out each time he wasn't worth what he thought he was to any team and took the Packers offer. Don't just cut him loose - just say this is what we'll pay. Period.

I mean it’s not like the guy has made plays. Yes he’s gotten pressure but just like weve seen for years teams just step up on he and Ryan because we don’t collapse the middle of the OL. Plus Preston Smith is a better player. Smith was on his way to April Bowl with Jon and the Greek healthy. Bye Junior. I mean the dude got tazed and arrested this year too. I’d like to keep him for depth but he doesn’t want to be a depth player which at this point that’s what he is.

This is what happens when playing for a losing team where there is no respect for leadership. People always gripe when losing, but leadership keeps the gripes behind closed doors. This team is like a bunch of individually talented players who havent come together as a "Team". And thats squarely on Allen and Gruden. 

Just take a moment and think- Would this situation happen to any of the top five organizations and coaches in the league- (my assessment )

Pats- Bill Belichick

Steelers-  Mike Tomlin

Packers- Mike McCarthy

Panthers- Ron Rivera

Vikings- Mike Zimmer

No. Because the leaders have a built a team and locker room with real leaders as players and the coaches would be "all up in their face" if one said something like that and the player (former) would be delivering packages for Amazon. I'd cut him right now. But honestly can't blame him because he is in a toilet bowl organization with a moron for a head coach  

He’s delusional. Galette is a situational pass rusher in the league at this point. I believe he should have played more snaps in nickle and we should have gotten Kerrigan, Galette and Smith on the field together on 3rd and long - especially after Allen went down - but he’s not a starter in the league anymore. 

Archived