The UFL Thread

Nex_Gen

On 3/30/2024 at 11:28 PM, Drained said:

His like third Attemp he threw a pick and his TD was a fade with blown coverage. The kid is nice but he’s definitely not the best in this league, I feel like McCarron still holds that. 

A fade on blown coverage? It was a 39-yard TD pass perfectly dropped in the bucket. The interception wasn’t even on him. It was silly. Once he warmed up they couldn’t stop him at all. It basically looked like how it would look if you took Corey Kispert to your local rec center to play a game of pickup basketball. I don’t know if he will look that much better against the competition each week but if he does he’s going to be back in the NFL fast.

Easter festivities had me side tracked all weekend so I just get the 10 min YouTube version

Battlehawks have a big OL problem

Gallman got a hole and scampers for 12 yards or so.. take that out and he was 12/28

Burned on qb scrambles up the middle twice. Who is this DC

Ateman is a playmaker

Losing on (2) 64 yard bombs.. wow. I hope Bates has a good season and then makes an NFL roster..

It's hilarious that the UFL isn't doing the XFL/new NFL style kickoff

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Forge said:

UFL gonna get a lot of kickers and punters NFL job opportunities. Hopefully they can start getting some Tyrod Taylor/Taylor Heinicke caliber QB's instead of straight bums. Put Trubisky on one of these teams. Or Daniel Jones in 2 years. They gotta up the QB quality somehow, then the UFL can grab more ratings. 

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1