Needs: Free Agent and Draft

onejayhawk

54 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

He’s a great fit, just injury-prone

To be honest I have no clue about the guy. All I remember is when Baltimore had him the fans made it seem like Lamar still didn't have a WR. I see he ran a 4.27 40 so there's that lol. I just hope he doesn't soak up all of our remaining cap if we get him here. 

I’m wondering if one of these supposed Sneed deals that are in the works, doesn’t involve a LT. Just looking at what we need, and where we pick, you’d think we’d have murmurs.

26 minutes ago, EMAW_KSU said:

I’m wondering if one of these supposed Sneed deals that are in the works, doesn’t involve a LT. Just looking at what we need, and where we pick, you’d think we’d have murmurs.

Right?? The only thing I've read about a trade for Sneed involved the Titans. It was stated a 3rd rounder would be involved but the Titans don't even have a 3rd rounder to offer so it's all smoke n mirrors so far. 

Yeah, saw that nonsense too.  Also heard MN still very involved. But I’m also not counting us out of keeping him.  Right now landscape is LT/WR. Sneed will or will not happen. I don’t see us trading for a WR.  Would love us to bring in Williams, dude just seems to destroy us.

6 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

A LOT of chatter around Hollywood Brown coming to KC. 👀

Please no.

Curtis Samuel is the only free agent WR remaining that really interests me. I wouldn't hate Williams, Renfrow, or Boyd though if they come cheap.

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Please no.

Curtis Samuel is the only free agent WR remaining that really interests me. I wouldn't hate Williams, Renfrow, or Boyd though if they come cheap.

Like I said before I haven't followed the guy but he was always kind of 💩 on before and kinda out of nowhere became good (I guess), so I'm probably with ya on the "please no". Especially since he will want big money. 

Side note- Ridley got PAAAAIIIIIIIDDDDDD! If that's what it takes for these guys...fast forward to the draft and try our luck there imo

Here’s where I’ve come to be on the main topics.

WR - We’ll get one, they’ll be better than 2-6 on our roster.  We’ll almost assuredly draft one.

LT - I just, I mean, we need to right?

Sneed - I just really feel like we’re want to keep him, but we’d be ok if someone blew us away - Think mid first.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Please no.

Hollywood is such a good fit though…

23 hours ago, Chiefer said:

From everything ive heard, Irv is a terrible blocker who can’t catch, and fumbles a lot. I think he’s just a camp body who may get the 3rd TE spot if we don’t bring anybody else in

That is not what I got. What I saw is that he was a good run blocker and runs decent routes. The guy he is supposedly replacing is Bell, who was not the same player as In 2022. Drops and fumbles are outside the comment.

That said, I can see why he is on a prove-it contract. Just making the opening day roster is a significant bonus.