Jason Kelce : Officially Retires

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Now we know why the league no longer cares about banning the tush push…..

Legit think this was part of their agenda as well. Now if (which I doubt) we are as successful this season, they will ban it for 2025 watch.Β 

However every single time we get stopped, I guarantee,Β  guarantee a Jason Kelce reference will be made.

Not going to lie. Legit feels like losing Dawk! I just hope we don't go through years of trying to find a adequate replacement at Center!Β 

Most of us realize, maybe some don't like with Dawk but Kelce will be missed in WAY more ways, then just his production on the field!!

Enjoy Retirement!

Edited by Nabbs4u

I feel like we all knew this was coming, but doesn't make it any easier. Love Jason and I hope he enjoys retirement, but we are going to miss the GOAT badly next year.Β 

I hope he stays with the organization somehow and is around the team.Β 

Hope when the time comes, he decides to join Stout as a OL assistant coach, to eventually take over for Stout when He decides to move on!!!

That is a absolute "hope" because I doubt it occurs. Why should Jason put in the hours and time away from his family? Especially with his girls older in elementary/middle school?

One can hope though?? πŸ™ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Edited by Nabbs4u

Legit!!!

The absolute best thing that could occur in the future for the Philadelphia Eagles is Jason Kelce "deciding" to join the staff to take over for Jeff Stoutland when he is ready to go/retire!

If that occurs in any way shape or form, it would be Franchise challenging in my opinion! πŸ™πŸ™

I'd love for Jason just to stay with the organization in any capacity.Β  He's more than earned his right though to do whatever he wants and I'm sure he wanted to be able to spend more time with his family.Β  Plus it already sounds like he is going to get a TV gig which might be the best option for him staying around the game and being home more with his family.Β  Not to mention doing his podcast with his brother that is worth millions.

Finally got around to watching the full speech. I never thought I'd watch a player that I would put even in the same stratosphere as Dawkins but there he was and there he went. Genuinely two types of players that some franchises will never even have and we were lucky to get two of them so close together.

• 5 weeks later...