Cardinals vs Redskins thread ?

Dashing202

37 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I really want to win this game but it would be so much more beneficial to lose it. Such a weird place to be in. 

I literally did everything in my power to give us "bad juju" by reversing all my superstitious stuff. Would be much better to tank and get better draft position.

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

You and Slate both blamed Norman last week for getting beat deep. I told you then it was the safety's responsibility and he bit on the run fake. And shockingly that was confirmed after the game. Yet, nothing from either of you. 

You’re right about that, but there are other times when it’s on Norman. I like Norman, he’s a solid corner but you can’t honeslty tell me the guy is worth $20 million or $17 million next year. 

Hes getting paid qb $. A defender who gets paid Qb money should be All-Pro and Norman hasn’t played like that since we signed him.

Qbs have been targeting him more as of late because he’s been getting beat. He got targeted a lot more the last couple of weeks vs earlier in the year because lately he hasn’t played as well.

I could go on and on with his bad penalties like hands to face so many times. He was one of the most penalized defenders in the nfl last year. 

I wish we could have him at 1/2 the price and with that extra $10 million we could sign a true #1 type wr, RB or an upgrade at NT or ILB.

My main problem with Norman is he’s overpaid for what he’s giving us. 

I’m sure he’ll be back though so, I honestly don’t know why I even bring it up when he makes a mistake or that we could move on with cheaper and younger players.

I guess I just don’t like giving our highest paid defenders - Norman and Kerrigan - a pass when they make mistakes. We’re paying them to be elite and while they’re good, they aren’t elite.

27 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

You’re right about that, but there are other times when it’s on Norman. I like Norman, he’s a solid corner but you can’t honeslty tell me the guy is worth $20 million or $17 million next year. 

Hes getting paid qb $. A defender who gets paid Qb money should be All-Pro and Norman hasn’t played like that since we signed him.

Qbs have been targeting him more as of late because he’s been getting beat. He got targeted a lot more the last couple of weeks vs earlier in the year because lately he hasn’t played as well.

I could go on and on with his bad penalties like hands to face so many times. He was one of the most penalized defenders in the nfl last year. 

I wish we could have him at 1/2 the price and with that extra $10 million we could sign a true #1 type wr, RB or an upgrade at NT or ILB.

My main problem with Norman is he’s overpaid for what he’s giving us. 

I’m sure he’ll be back though so, I honestly don’t know why I even bring it up when he makes a mistake or that we could move on with cheaper and younger players.

I guess I just don’t like giving our highest paid defenders - Norman and Kerrigan - a pass when they make mistakes. We’re paying them to be elite and while they’re good, they aren’t elite.

We get it.  You hate Norman, Kerrigan and Scott McCloughan.  Enough already.

2 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I literally did everything in my power to give us "bad juju" by reversing all my superstitious stuff. Would be much better to tank and get better draft position.

I dont know, would like to think that having a .500 season with the injuries we had was worth having Kirk signing the LTD this off season and seeing what else we can bring in. 

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Ya.  I think McVay is a good coach but he walked into a great situation.

Not exactly. Did you see the 2016 Rams? 

The 2017 Rams are upgraded at the WR position, OL and in playcalling. It was McVay’s decision to hire Wade Phillips as well. We could have hired Wade Phillips but Jay chose not to.

Archived