Circle of Jerks mock draft '24 - 1.0

With the 8th pick, the Atlanta Falcons select….

1670533485.0.jpg

Dallas Turner, OLB Alabama 

After Atlanta’s dedication to the offense this offseason, Raheem Morris looks to grab the first defender off the board. Turner can start day 1 and give the Falcons a much needed pass rusher. 

@TheRealMcCoy is on the clock, that doesn’t exist. 

With the 9th pick, the Chicago Bears select....

usatsi_21946911.webp

Rome Odunze, WR, Washington

Easy pick with him falling in Chicago's lap. I always believe in stacking the cupboard with weapons for a young QB and plus I heard someone I follow comp him to a slightly bigger and faster Keenan Allen, so who better for him to learn to refine his game from? 

@Danger is on the clock with the Jets

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

With the 9th pick, the Chicago Bears select....

Rome Odunze, WR, Washington

Easy pick with him falling in Chicago's lap. I always believe in stacking the cupboard with weapons for a young QB and plus I heard someone I follow comp him to a slightly bigger and faster Keenan Allen, so who better for him to learn to refine his game from? 

@Danger is on the clock with the Jets

With the 10th pick, the New York Jets select...

Troy Fautanu, Washington, Offensive Tackle

OT Troy Fautanu, Washington

I personally think that Olu Fashanu is a better fit for them and trying to keep an aging Aaron Rodgers upright, but I think this is the direction they're likely leaning. They need to get their LT in this draft class. Otherwise Saleh and the Aaron Rodgers experiment can kiss New York goodbye.

@downundermike on the clock with the Vikings.

8 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I’m ready to make my pick rn, but I’m guessing Jroc is asleep.

will remind you, jroc, and mike that if y'all want you can DM me, pete, or kilt your top 3-5 for the next time you'll be on the clock and we can make the pick on your behalf, but I think it's more fun if we announce our own selections.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Sorry guys, my 50th tomorrow and my wife had friends fly in for the weekend, I was busy partying up.  Gimme a few to assess and then I will make my pick.

HBD buddy 

• Like 1