Circle of Jerks mock draft '24 - 1.0

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

He was going to be my pick for the Chiefs likely....so crap

Worthy is like WR9 for me.

Adonai Mitchell, Ladd McConkey, Keon Coleman, and Xavier Legette I'd take all before him without a second thought. Worthy to me, his ceiling is someone the Chiefs just signed, Hollywood Brown.

Adonai if you want more the boom bust kinda guy, or Ladd McConkey if you want the reliable always open guy with good enough athleticism. 

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Adonai Mitchell, Ladd McConkey, Keon Coleman, and Xavier Legette I'd take all before him without a second thought. Worthy to me, his ceiling is someone the Chiefs just signed, Hollywood Brown.

Adonai if you want more the boom bust kinda guy, or Ladd McConkey if you want the reliable always open guy with good enough athleticism. 

Actually Worthy is WR 11 for me lol

I just think he'd be fun in Kansas City. 

Just now, Danger said:

who you got ranked where on your WR big board?

I have a Big board for BDL so this is how I have my WR's ranked as of this recording

1. Marvin Harrison Jr

2. Rome Odunze

3. Malik Nabors

tier break

4. Brian Thomas

5. Ladd McConkey

6. AD Mitchell

tier break

7. Xavier Leggette 

8. Keon Coleman

9. Troy Franklin

10. Roman Wilson

11. Xavier Worthy

12. Ricky Pearsall

Everyone on this list is in my top 50 overall players

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

9. Troy Franklin

10. Roman Wilson

Do not like Franklin, but sell me on Roman Wilson. I've been wanting to learn more of him, Devontez Walker, and JaLynn Polk.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Do not like Franklin, but sell me on Roman Wilson. I've been wanting to learn more of him, Devontez Walker, and JaLynn Polk.

I think him and Ladd are pretty similar. Very high floor do it all reliable receiver that I think has higher upside than you think. He is a touch like Amon Ra if he hits his absolute ceiling 

33 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I have a Big board for BDL so this is how I have my WR's ranked as of this recording

1. Marvin Harrison Jr

2. Rome Odunze

3. Malik Nabors

tier break

4. Brian Thomas

5. Ladd McConkey

6. AD Mitchell

tier break

7. Xavier Leggette 

8. Keon Coleman

9. Troy Franklin

10. Roman Wilson

11. Xavier Worthy

12. Ricky Pearsall

Everyone on this list is in my top 50 overall players

No Malachi Corley in your top 12?  I would put him ahead of Ladd McConkey.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

No Malachi Corley in your top 12?  I would put him ahead of Ladd McConkey.

I don’t trust the archetype of “No seriously, he’s like Deebo. Trust me” 

I value WR’s who get open and catch consistently as the major way they win. The rest of this fluff IMO

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Totally agree, but went with what I’d think they’d do. They have made a ton of questionable draft choices over the years and tend to design stuff for the players they have. Worthy added the most plays to the playbook.

18 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Totally agree, but went with what I’d think they’d do. They have made a ton of questionable draft choices over the years and tend to design stuff for the players they have. Worthy added the most plays to the playbook.

I saw stats that one of the texas receivers has terrible hands is it Worthy or Mitchell?

17 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I saw stats that one of the texas receivers has terrible hands is it Worthy or Mitchell?

From what I can see, in 2023

Worthy - 6.3% drop percentage, Average Depth of Target 10.3 yards
Mitchell - 1.8% drop percentage, Average Depth if Target 16.0 yards

8 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think him and Ladd are pretty similar. Very high floor do it all reliable receiver that I think has higher upside than you think. He is a touch like Amon Ra if he hits his absolute ceiling 

Don't see that all. Amon Ra is good after the catch at strong at the catch point. Roman rarely gets yac unless he's hit perfectly in stride while running near top speed, and not great in a crowd. He's a poor mans McLaurin/Amari Cooper.

Edited by Jeezla