The Acolyte - June 4th

Acgott

2 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Mae replaced Osha's place to go with the most experienced Jedi in Sol, who already has "force" familiarity in Osha.  Yeah, right.

This show is honestly awful. 

So how did a fire in a different part of the stronghold kill an entire group of witches?

They are setting up Sol to admit doing something awful.. I guess he killed the mom? This show is not good. 

The "reveal" of the sith was so disappointing. They went with the totally obvious choice- would have been much cooler if that angry spiky headed witch was the sith lord

On 6/26/2024 at 2:18 PM, JetsandI said:

Mae replaced Osha's place to go with the most experienced Jedi in Sol, who already has "force" familiarity in Osha.  Yeah, right.

This franchise, ever since the ‘Holdo Maneuver’ ignores what is already in their universal canon.  Only thing I can wrap my head around is that Sol is drained, mentally and physically, from fighting the Sith BDSM dude, and doesn’t know.  Pretty sure the BDSM dude knows that he’s got the sister with him.  So yeah…….I don’t get it.  Sol, based even on Disney canon, should know who he has with him.  

• Like 1

On 6/30/2024 at 9:19 PM, adamq said:

So how did a fire in a different part of the stronghold kill an entire group of witches?

They are setting up Sol to admit doing something awful.. I guess he killed the mom? This show is not good. 

The "reveal" of the sith was so disappointing. They went with the totally obvious choice- would have been much cooler if that angry spiky headed witch was the sith lord

They have kinda covered this in some of the other lore.  Darth Maul had extremely high Force potential because he could touch the Nightsister magick if he was trained in it.  Our old friend The Senate wanted to use Mother Talzin as an apprentice, but eventually did not because he was too fearful of her becoming too powerful with a combination of magick and Sith teaching. 

In Legends, he blockaded Dathomir with a large fleet and stranded the Nightsisters on the ground because he was so afraid of them getting loose in the galaxy.  

Also, I agree 110% about the reveal being disappointing.  This dude literally is wearing a zipper face BDSM costume.  Only thing I can think of is that he might be an Acolyte himself, or not even the true apprentice.  In Legends, Darth Tenebrous had his official apprentice, Darth Plagueis, but also had a secret apprentice, Darth Venemis.  I wonder if there is another ‘apprentice’ out there who is going to kill BDSM as a loose thread.  It definitely won’t be The Senate, but I highly believe we see Tenebrous or Plagueis here. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

That was a filler episode if I ever watched one.  Literally did not move the plot at all.  

Someone didn't watch the yord getting cut.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2024 at 9:48 AM, naptownskinsfan said:

Also, I agree 110% about the reveal being disappointing.  This dude literally is wearing a zipper face BDSM costume.  

A BDSM mask complete with Venom's teeth/mouth

• Like 1

On 7/2/2024 at 9:45 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

That was a filler episode if I ever watched one.  Literally did not move the plot at all.  

I take this back……kinda.  Rumor that this is a known world, due to the tropical climate and vein of Cortosis, is possibly Baldemnic which is a world that Tenebrous and Plagueis visited, and where Plagueis ultimately killed his master.  Another interesting tidbit was the reveal of BDSM’s scar.  It looks like a light whip.  Was it possibly Vernastra?  In a 30 minute episode, I found that to not be a coincidence that they showed both of these.  

My guess is that BDSM is her former Jedi apprentice, and that her and Sol probably thought he was dead but surprise! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I take this back……kinda.  Rumor that this is a known world, due to the tropical climate and vein of Cortosis, is possibly Baldemnic which is a world that Tenebrous and Plagueis visited, and where Plagueis ultimately killed his master.  Another interesting tidbit was the reveal of BDSM’s scar.  It looks like a light whip.  Was it possibly Vernastra?  In a 30 minute episode, I found that to not be a coincidence that they showed both of these.  

My guess is that BDSM is her former Jedi apprentice, and that her and Sol probably thought he was dead but surprise! 

Darth BDSM kinda slaps. Just like his master with her whip I guess.

Also seriously can we make our god damn Star Wars series not 30 minutes long, GOT knows we need an hour for smaller scale story telling and 3-5 plot threads.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I have to guess Qimir got whipped by Vernastra during him attempting to kill another jedi youngling because it is no way for a true (as if) master to attack unarmed jedi from behind.   Qimir doesn't say he is a Sith or Darth so I have to guess he may be a member of Knights of Ren or whatever it is prior to Darth Sidious' time.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Jensaarai/Legends may be another a candidate for Qimir.

Either way, Qimir is clearly seeking to be Sith Lord but is he projected to be named Darth Plaugeis later or just a dark practitioner making a plan to kill both Master and apprentice.

On Sol and Mae situation, I take it back.  I jumped to a gun on that. My bad.   Sol had the task and he completed it by pretending to think Mae is Osha.  Like you said Sol was worn out and needed to time to recoup himself before handling Mae properly.  It is logical.

That Cortosis mask has narrow vision and I could not see through clearly.  Qimir has to be closest to an ultimate powerful force if he already isn't.  It is lined up with Darth Plagueis despite different appearance and name (Hego Damask).

I think Darth Tenebrous will show up and officially name Qimir Darth Plagueis in two weeks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

I have to guess Qimir got whipped by Vernastra during him attempting to kill another jedi youngling because it is no way for a true (as if) master to attack unarmed jedi from behind.   Qimir doesn't say he is a Sith or Darth so I have to guess he may be a member of Knights of Ren or whatever it is prior to Darth Sidious' time.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Jensaarai/Legends may be another a candidate for Qimir.

Either way, Qimir is clearly seeking to be Sith Lord but is he projected to be named Darth Plaugeis later or just a dark practitioner making a plan to kill both Master and apprentice.

On Sol and Mae situation, I take it back.  I jumped to a gun on that. My bad.   Sol had the task and he completed it by pretending to think Mae is Osha.  Like you said Sol was worn out and needed to time to recoup himself before handling Mae properly.  It is logical.

That Cortosis mask has narrow vision and I could not see through clearly.  Qimir has to be closest to an ultimate powerful force if he already isn't.  It is lined up with Darth Plagueis despite different appearance and name (Hego Damask).

I think Darth Tenebrous will show up and officially name Qimir Darth Plagueis in two weeks. 

He says a jedi might call him a sith. The Knights of ren are so lame man.

I feel like he's the disciple of the apprentice to whoever the Darth Insertnamehere of the time is and got cast out once discovered. rejected by the jedi for being a dumb*** and the SithTM he chose to walk his own path. The BDSM Darth Qimir TM patent pending. 

We've had blind jedi using the force to fight and see ain't nothing knew. Hell Yoda is basically high as balls on the force when he does his preying mantis flying kite shtick.

I kinda hope we get to see the Sith reading a holo net article about a rogue jedi and the master just looks at his pupil and goes "Wasn't that one of yours?"as he chops off his head. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Qimir literally called himself a Sith.  Whether he’s one of the two, or a pretender, remains to be seen.  He also said he got the wound on his back from his master.  Could it be Vernastra striking him down?  Or potentially his Sith Master casting him out?  

I don’t think he’s the original Ren, but with the helmet and style, it is possible.  I don’t believe he’s the original founder or part of the Jensaarai, because in Legends, they came right near the end of the Clone Wars.  It is possible, because their founder, Nichos Tyris, was misled by Sith teachings that he found.  

One thing is for sure though, Qimir is not Plagueis.  Canon is still very clear that he’s a Muun, just like he was in Legends.  Though I think it’s likely Qumir was cast out, and Plagueis shows up at the end to cut off that loose end. 

• Like 2