Circle of Jerks mock draft '24 - Eagles OTC @ 22, come vote for the pick

Eagles selection  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who do the Eagles take at pick 22? (No trades)

• C Jackson Powers-Johnson, Oregon
    • EDGE Laiatu Latu, UCLA
    • WR Brian Thomas Jr., LSU
    • WR Adonai Mitchell, Texas
    • DT Johnny Newton, Illinois
    • EDGE Chop Robinson, Penn State
    • G/T Graham Barton, Duke
    • OT Tyler Guyton, Oklahoma
    • WR Xavier Worthy, Texas
    • WR Keon Coleman, Florida State
    • CB Kool-Aid McKinstry, Alabama
    • Other (Specify)

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

If we're talking about Lane's successor or Brian Thomas Jr. I want Brian Thomas Jr. 10 times out of 10.

Lane's playing at least 2 more years. 

I could see us taking someone like Fautanu or Fuaga to play RG with the possibility of them being Lane's successor when he hangs it up.

I definitely don't want to select someone like Guyton who doesn't have potential guard versatility and isn't ready to play for a year or more. We need more instant impact from whoever we draft 1st round.

4 hours ago, babyatemydingo said:

"in todays NFL he might be a better guard"

"Is Jurgens staying at guard?"

Did he answer his own question and not hear it?

Yeah kinda, but I think he still doesn’t have him as a first round prospect, so he wouldn’t get the selection whether he’s at center or guard and a tackle with potential guard versatility is more valuable than a center with potential guard versatility.

1 minute ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Yep... Kool-Aid >>>> DeJean any day of the week... Especially when it comes to being an outside CB. It's not close IMO

Right now I think it's better than 50% chance that Kool-Aid isn't even drafted in the first round. His own teammate Terrion Arnold even outshined him. 

Cooper DeJean can play pretty much anywhere in the secondary.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Right now I think it's better than 50% chance that Kool-Aid isn't even drafted in the first round. His own teammate Terrion Arnold even outshined him. 

Cooper DeJean can play pretty much anywhere in the secondary.

Good thing draft position has NOTHING to do with a players success...  I also do not think you are right. I think Kool-Aid goes before DeJean

1 hour ago, Last Stand said:

I strangely think I want laiatu latu 

I want that edge that dominates and he has the best shot of anyone in our range

I'd be very surprised if we went EDGE in round 1 after signing Huff. I do like Latu, but that room would be very full even with Reddick getting traded. They likely view Huff and Smith as the long term starters there. 

44 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I'd be very surprised if we went EDGE in round 1 after signing Huff. I do like Latu, but that room would be very full even with Reddick getting traded. They likely view Huff and Smith as the long term starters there. 

I am thoroughly convinced they will take Jalen Green in the 6th and red shirt him.
Graham is in his final year and Green slides in next.

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Yeah I get that. I figured latu could replace sweat. But I also know howie said Baun was a targeted player so they clearly are going to look for time for him

id say that makes edge less likely