Trade Other Cleveland Franchises For Rings

Hey there folks. Quick topic for discussion...hypothetical.

Would you be willing to trade your other franchises (like...move away to another city) if it meant that the Browns won a ring?

Assume that keeping the team wouldn't mean that the Browns can't win a ring.

So for example...would you be willing to lose the Cleveland Guardians franchies if it meant the Browns win the Super Bowl this year?

I would absolutely trade the Guardians. I hate baseball and I'd trade the franchise for a 2nd round pick in the NFL draft.

The Cavs? ...I feel like I wouldn't trade them away regardless of what it meant for the Browns. I love me some Cavs, even though they're infuriating to watch this year.

Well, since I've not watched a Guardians/Indians game in almost 6 years, and haven't watched a Cavs game in almost as long.  That must mean that we're dethroning the Chiefs this year.

Besides the Browns, and the occasional Buckeye/Naval Academy football game, Aussie Rules Football and Cricket are the only sports I watch anymore.

Sure, take the Guardians for a Browns Lombardi trophy. I haven't watched a baseball game since they lost the world series to the Marlins rent a team in 97.

Cavs need to stay, among other reasons because they at least brought Cleveland a championship in my lifetime.