2024 Last Chance Mock - Discussion

dcat

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Forge thinks he's funny

Forge knows he's funny. And brilliant. And charming. And good looking. And humble

3 hours ago, dcat said:

@FinneasGage  Are you on board? If so, I will add you to the foray and the Raiders can be represented cleanly.  Wash your hands before you enter that GM office and have it thoroughly sanitized.

The Las Vegas Raiders' next pick is 44.  We are currently at 30.  36   

Finneas?  Are you ok?

Phineas-Gage-800x574.jpg

Hooray for Kyler Murray! Hey since the Cards invested a pantload of money for Murray, they owe it to themselves to populate the offense with weapons and protection.  Nabors and Worthy and McBride.  No more excuses for Kyler.  Although rookies as 1 & 2 might be a bumpy ride for a while.

5 hours ago, dcat said:

@FinneasGage  Are you on board? If so, I will add you to the foray and the Raiders can be represented cleanly.  Wash your hands before you enter that GM office and have it thoroughly sanitized.

The Las Vegas Raiders' next pick is 44.  We are currently at 30.  Visit the spreadsheet to see who's avail and who took what..  

i'm on board i guess.

i'll do like a retroactive trade back if anyone near OTC wants Arnold...

anyone want to make a move for terrion, dm me

There are no "time slots" When it's your turn, there is a 3 hour clock (pauses at midnight).  Everyone needs to tag the next team up and, for efficiency, the guy on deck too.  WHen the spreadsheet updates, it shows who is OTC and the time remaining as well.   Use the spreadsheet.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dcat said:

There are no "time slots" When it's your turn, there is a 3 hour clock (pauses at midnight).  Everyone needs to tag the next team up and, for efficiency, the guy on deck too.  WHen the spreadsheet updates, it shows who is OTC and the time remaining as well.   Use the spreadsheet.  

When does it unpause? I am assuming Chargers have two and a half hours remaining.

15 minutes ago, Daniel said:

When does it unpause? I am assuming Chargers have two and a half hours remaining.

Guidelines and rules:

• trading of 2024 picks is allowed
  • Conform the values of your trades to something that is at least reasonably close to either the Jimmy Johnson traditional value chart or the Rich Hill value chart. JJ values will be in the spreadsheet for your convenience.
  • no trading between teams with the same GM. 
  • no trading of future year picks.
  • no trading of current NFL players (therefore no salary cap/contractual issues for this draft, so no, you can't trade for Brandon Aiyuk).
  • Send me a PM with the details of any finalized trades so that I can update the spreadsheet.  I need confirmation from both GMs.
  • 3 hour clock for the first three rounds; 2 hours for the remaining rounds.
  • Instead of assigned time slots, we will run a live clock.  Clock will run from 10:00 am EDT to 11:59 pm and then will pause and resume the next morning at the daily start time.  For example: if you go OTC at 10:00 pm, the clock pause at midnight and resumes at 10:00 am. You would have 1 hour remaining to place your pick.  (We can begin earlier, at 9 am EDT, but only if it's OK w/any west coasters in the mock)
  • missed picks will be skipped temporarily, but will be filled in via consensus or a replacement GM if the original GM remains AWOL.   DM a list of players in advance to me if you know you won't be able to make your pick when you go OTC.  I will place the pick for you so that we don't needlessly stall.
  • please remember to tag the next 2 GMs up  (i.e. @dcat)
  • use 2024 Last Chance Mock - Selection Thread for picks and verified trades.
  • use 2024 Last Chance Mock - Discussion Thread for all the commentary and desire to trade up or down.  DM other GMs for trade negotiations.  
  • Like 1