2024 Last Chance Mock - Discussion

dcat

Man, mike must've tagged me as I was getting out the door for my morning commute.

Troy Franklin all day.  A little raw, but with him being able to comfortably be the WR3 in the Titans room, he will have time to develop into our WR1 in 2025.

Now I just need to draft all the prospects from Troy and I will have my Troy monopoly.

5beb84f8-9cd4-4798-8cf6-71448542ff89_tex

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Man, mike must've tagged me as I was getting out the door for my morning commute.

Troy Franklin all day.  A little raw, but with him being able to comfortably be the WR3 in the Titans room, he will have time to develop into our WR1 in 2025.

Now I just need to draft all the prospects from Troy and I will have my Troy monopoly.

5beb84f8-9cd4-4798-8cf6-71448542ff89_tex

He was going to be heavily considered at 40. 

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

He was going to be heavily considered at 40. 

I think the WR class gets pretty pick your poison after the top 5.  The next four, maybe five, could go in almost any order and it wouldn't surprise me.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Anyone want to come up to 40? I don't want to drop too far, and we could swap picks around to make it happen. 

Just now, downundermike said:

Rams are interested in moving up if anyone is looking to trade back a couple of spots.  Dependent on player being available of course.

The mikes must speak.

10 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Rams are interested in moving up if anyone is looking to trade back a couple of spots.  Dependent on player being available of course.

PM sent

14 hours ago, MaddHatter said:

Good news - no spinal cord damage or TBI, just a concussion, sprained ankle and some bruises.  All things considered (car flipped and landed on roof) I’d say we made out okay

You must be driving Subaru.

18 hours ago, downundermike said:

I will mess with it later, slammed at work at the moment.

it looks like it is about countdown by days and months.  Not minutes?

10 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i'm on board i guess.

i'll do like a retroactive trade back if anyone near OTC wants Arnold...

anyone want to make a move for terrion, dm me

You don't like Arnold? 

I had Lions taken Penix and Ad Mitchell gone to Bills.   If you are happy with either one, we can swap teams with you.    Trading draftee won't work well in any mock draft to be honest.

Edited by JetsandI
  • Like 1

Carolina is in a rough spot with no first rounder, but adding Coleman and Sanders to the skills room will give Bryce Young a much better chance for success this year. I'm still leery he's the guy, so I'm glad they are not my team. 😂

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Carolina is in a rough spot with no first rounder, but adding Coleman and Sanders to the skills room will give Bryce Young a much better chance for success this year. I'm still leery he's the guy, so I'm glad they are not my team. 😂

Sanders sure surprised me there.  But yeah that QB needs all the help around him he can get. Guy is standing in the shadow of Bowers and I think many are undervaluing him b/c of that.

7 minutes ago, dcat said:

Sanders sure surprised me there.  But yeah that QB needs all the help around him he can get. Guy is standing in the shadow of Bowers and I think many are undervaluing him b/c of that.

It's a reach no doubt, but after Sanders there's no TE worthy of a top 75 pick. Carolina is starting the useless Tommy Temble, so they needed something bad.

• Like 1