2024 Last Chance Mock - Discussion

dcat

Just now, Daniel said:

I mean, yeah that sucks, but it’s your system.

Well if you guys want to play "captain literal" with it at the expense of common courtesy, I'm in. 

• Like 1

The irony is I was busy putting the picks into the sheet that were made, one by one.  I processed the trade.  Finally I get to my # and see it was skipped.   

So we are not rolling it back.   Tampa is looking to trade down.  Meanwhile I'll put the rest of those picks in the sheet now.   Allow me the time in the morning to find a trade partner.  Menawhile, don't make picks.. yet.  If I cant trade out then I'll pick something. within a reasonable amount of time.  

Better than rolling it back.

• Like 1

Ok well I have way too much **** to do first thing in the morning, so when that does happen, someone pick Kris Abrams-Drain for Jacksonville, or Jalen McMillan if he’s gone.

Edited by Daniel

I wish that you didn't post your morning board there, because Abrams-Drain the Missouri NB was going to be my pick if I couldn't find a trade partner.

This has become farcical.  Seriously

So screw the trade down and  I'm making my pick Abrams-Drain pick and posting yours McMillan and we'll move forward.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dcat said:

I wish that you didn't post your morning board there, because Abrams-Drain the Missouri NB was going to be my pick if I couldn't find a trade partner.

This has become farcical.  Seriously

So screw the trade down and  I'm making my pick Abrams-Drain pick and posting yours McMillan and we'll move forward.

You got virus from NYRaider?

7 hours ago, Daniel said:

Ok well I have way too much **** to do first thing in the morning, so when that does happen, someone pick Kris Abrams-Drain for Jacksonville, or Jalen McMillan if he’s gone.

Good Job conning Dcat into taking KAD.  lol

I don't recall which Packers pick I would get had the trade went thru but Puni was only available after their 2nd pick.  I was wondering if it was worth sacrificing IOL help for just bolstering DL room as top BPA (Hall Jr).  Let see what outcome Lions will have with late picks. 

Get some time to figure out Bills as their picks are approaching.  Wish me a luck.

And, Ah!,   no skip me.

Edited by JetsandI

25 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

You got virus from NYRaider?

No, but I've been doing this for over 8 years on a few forums, and this is the first time anyone has literally watched the clock to the last second and then makes the pick.  8 years.

If that's how you guys want to do it, fine.  We will skip anyone whose time is up, even if it's under a minute.  That's how it's played here?  Fine.  Watch how many skips we will have when it flips to 2 hrs.  

Frankly, a little courtesy is better, but whatever. It's dumb for me to expect all the sites to show the same level of courtesy to each other.

Just a notice, better not be late to pick because I'm going to let the next guy up jump him after 120 minutes exactly.  

• Like 1

Another 1 I'm kind of surprised DTD is still available 

Tomlin always preaches positionless football ... Well doesn't get much more interchangeable than DTD in the DB room , plenty of guys to learn from too 

Not too mention he's said to be a great leader as well (kind of a theme going on)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

I've picked him or Sainristil (already off the board here) in all 3 mocks.  Love those NB options.

Edited by dcat

5 hours ago, JetsandI said:

No con, just got back from trying to buy a house all morning and last night I was trying to put a screaming baby to sleep. I wasn’t going to be around this morning, and I didn’t have time to see who would take a big board.

KAD was who I wanted for the Jaguars, but in case he was taken, I needed a backup. I don’t see how me wanting the guy made anyone do anything.

It’s a forum mock draft, it’s really not that big a deal.

• Like 3