Atlanta/PHI tampering resolution announced, p.7

vike daddy

4 hours ago, General Tso said:

Meanwhile, Howie Roseman can't keep getting away with this

With what, being smarter then the average bear? Hey Boo Boo!

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

May have to read back through the thread as see all the people who thought MN was going to get a first out of this or Atl was going to lose a first.  

You can't see me.  But I will point and say, "Ha ha." Like Nelson from the Simpsons.

7 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

May have to read back through the thread as see all the people who thought MN was going to get a first out of this or Atl was going to lose a first.  

You can't see me.  But I will point and say, "Ha ha." Like Nelson from the Simpsons.

Ah.  You guys are pretty reasonable and mostly kidding around.

Not as many crazies as on X.

23 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

did you ever chime in on this issue? i hadn't noticed.

lol....

I had said 6th/7th. But the fact it's a 5th accounts for that it wasn't just Cousins. Makes more sense that way.

5 minutes ago, scar988 said:

I had said 6th/7th. But the fact it's a 5th accounts for that it wasn't just Cousins. Makes more sense that way.

perhaps you didn't catch the sarcasm of my statement....

as to whether you've had anything to say on this topic.

3 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Man ProFootballTalk seems to think there is a big scandal or cover up here.

A number of tweets after this one.

Mike Florio is a self-admitted Vikings fan. He's complaining because the Vikings got nothing. 

• Like 1

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/nfl-answers-specific-questions-about-falcons-investigation-in-lieu-of-making-someone-available-for-interview

2. “On March 13, Kirk Cousins said he talked to the head athletic trainer during the negotiating window. Was that investigated?”

3. “On March 13, Cousins said he spoke to director of player personnel Ryan Pace. Cousins didn’t specify a day or time, but it likely was before 4:00 p.m. ET on March 13. Was that investigated?”

A: “And yes to your questions 2-3. The evidence found that no Falcons’ employee had direct contact with any of the players before their agents had agreed to terms. The impermissible contact came after that and was done with respect to discuss administrative logistical matters.”

25 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Mike Florio is a self-admitted Vikings fan. He's complaining because the Vikings got nothing. 

Vikings weren't hurt.   They were moving on from Cousins this year regardless. 

That is just being greedy.

Should I be mad about Mooney?  We weren't resigning him either.

7 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Vikings weren't hurt.   They were moving on from Cousins this year regardless. 

That is just being greedy.

Should I be mad about Mooney?  We weren't resigning him either.

Hence why the issue is Florio being a ******.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vike daddy said:

The Eagles have not been punished for potential tampering with running back Saquon Barkley.

The NFL issued the following statement on Thursday morning: “After a thorough review of the Philadelphia Eagles signing of Saquon Barkley, the NFL today informed the club that the investigation did not discover sufficient evidence to support a finding that the Anti-Tampering Policy was violated. In coming to this conclusion, the league reviewed phone logs, text messages and other documents related to Philadelphia’s free agency strategy and decision to sign Barkley. The NFL also interviewed several members of the organization, including Howie Roseman and Nick Sirianni, as well as Barkley and Penn State head coach James Franklin. As with every review, should new evidence be uncovered, the league may reopen the investigation.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/nfl-did-not-discover-sufficient-evidence-to-find-the-eagles-tampered-with-saquon-barkley

The league already collectively agreed they dont care about RBs so why penalize Philly over nothing?

• Like 1