2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

What drew me to Sinnot was he has this very sneaky wiggle and excellent hands tougher then a 2 dollar steak and was super complete to the position. 

It was serious Cooley vibes the first time I watched him. Awkward runner but he's very difficult to get down. The 40 time is just good enough for me to feel okay about it, and the rest of the athletic profile was surprisingly good.

I'm much, much higher on him than I was on the last couple TEs they've drafted (Bates and Turner). I guess I should be, since he's a mid-2nd round pick -- but still. I think there's a legit long-term starting TE potential here with this guy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BigTimeRedskins said:

Patrick Paul off the board to Miami. I'm a bit disappointed since he's Chris Paul's (our guard, not the NBA player) brother.

Chris Paul won't be on this roster by next season. No reason to let that impact their decisions.

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Im guessing Dallas is taking a RB here

I think there's a fair chance the rest of the league is going to make Carolina look a little goofy for trading up to take Brooks so high.

He's my favorite player at the position in the draft, so maybe they get the last laugh. But I think there's a very real chance that maybe only one or two other RBs are off the board by the mid-3rd.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Seriously. I guess we're going to use some of our cap space and sign OTs who get released prior to training camp or during training camp?

Seems to be the only option at this point other than taking a ride on a 3rd round pick for a OT.

We'll take Crum from Wyoming in the 5th round.