2024 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, MosEisley said:

I'm hoping we take Nelson Ceasar Edge from Houston, or Frank Crum OT from Wyoming with our 7th rounder.

I'm down for Crum. I think he can play a little, and he's got the athletic ability (and hair) to be an interesting option here.

6 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I'd love to get another CB in the Quinn type mold with size. Also, I'd like to get a young LB to develop & WR. Plus Jordan Travis. Would be nice if he fell to round 5.

He lives!! We've been missing you, bud. I was wondering where you got off to as you weren't around Thurs and Fri

1 minute ago, BigTimeRedskins said:

A 239 lb defensive end? My goodness, that's small. I assume JJB is more of an edge rusher than a run stopper?

That's the kind that Dan Quinn likes. He's got the height and arm length so he has potential Oh, and speed

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, taylor made said:

It just feels like in years past when we would draft those types of LB/S in the later rounds: Dallas Sartz, HB Blades, Robert Henson, Robert McCune, Troy Apke, Martrell Speight, Bacarri Rambo, Philip Thomas, Tevin Mitchell, Josh Harvey-Clemons, Kareem Moore, Shaun Dion Hamilton, Khaleke Hudson. We did get Kamren Curl this way though. I liked the draft overall just not this round. 

I trust in Peters & this coaching staff more to develop these young late round guys. Quinn & Whitt did a hell of a job at that in Seattle, Atl & Dal developing late round talent.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 2