2024 NFL Draft Thread

textaz03

Omg Terrion Arnold, a well versed corner who can ball hawk in a zone or be physical in man. Is going to be staring Dallas right in the face.

As is the most lock and loaded, most sure fire pick (as surefire as a draft pick can get) of a OL, JPJ.

And an athletic, poor man Micah Parsons close Edgerrin Cooper 

Annnnnddd easily a great #2/low end #1 receiver prospect in Brian Thomas 

The draft has fallen pretty damn well for us

8 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

Idhate the Guyton pick. We have a RT we just gave money to, who is on a solid favorable contract. Guyton is already a bit of a project and projecting him to LT is iffy. Maybe if you play him in a telephone booth inside and kick out Tyler .. but idk I think that would not be wise.

Barton or JPJ seems like better fits. Barton has 5 position flex too, so you could ideally start him at center but see what his athleticism looks like at LT as well, kick him to RG when Martin decides to retire, and essentially have a backup for all 5 positions since center is the least valuable of them all and you can plug in a guy like Bass there for short term.

Barton is my guess right now. But JPJ is hard to pass up if still there

I’m hoping for Barton. But I’m inclined to agree with NYFDB that they force the OT pick first and go center later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, matt79511 said:

I’m hoping for Barton. But I’m inclined to agree with NYFDB that they force the OT pick first and go center later.

Forcing it would bad if the draft has fallen how it has. If that's the case you MUST trade back if you can find a partner and get SOMETHING along with Barton even if it's a damn 5th round pick