2024 NFL Draft Thread

textaz03

Best choice given the way the board fell. Cooper, JPJ, Barton, Guyton, Newton, Arnold, McMinistry and others. You can now pick the leftovers kr trade back again.

I guess that was the phone call earlier that I mentioned. A team (Detroit), asking what it will take to move up if their guy keeps falling.

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

Talk about a huge risk. Trading down 5 spots is a lot. You might not get who you want.

I'm sure there are at least 5 guys they wanted. Guyton Barton Cooper JPJ Newton all off the top of my head. But I'm sure there is a totally different OT in their head...

Morgan or Suamataia maybe

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Evil Kermit

Xavier Worthy

Too unpolished they'd be nuts. I'd be cool with a receiver but gosh not that one. Give me a guy who can play now. Not come in and return some kicks and hopefully in 4 years be a Ted Ginn or Heyward Bey 

5 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Talk about a huge risk. Trading down 5 spots is a lot. You might not get who you want.

We are no stranger to danger.  Take the risk and pick up the extra pick in the top 100.  Their board was probably a log jam of similarly graded players at this point in the draft.

1 minute ago, Dallas94Ware said:

Too unpolished they'd be nuts. I'd be cool with a receiver but gosh not that one. Give me a guy who can play now. Not come in and return some kicks and hopefully in 4 years be a Ted Ginn or Heyward Bey 

something feels like it's changed for you guys since the Micah Draft IMO. 2022 and 2023 felt off to me for y'all and this feels more the same.