Wild Cards:
• C Jackson Powers-Johnson
• RB Trey Benson
• RB Braelon Allen
• LB Junior Colson
• WR Malachi Corley
• LB Trevin Wallace

#DallasCowboys 

https://x.com/brandoniswrite/status/1783891816586039304?s=46&t=ktd6JTByZwOAf6VhdnN4wg

17 hours ago, matt79511 said:

I think DAL has earned the benefit of the doubt with first round OLs. How many of us loved Tyler Smith when that happened? Or Travis Frederick?

Seems pretty clear to me, based on how much clock time they used at 24 and how little they used at 29, that they got the guy they almost took at 24 plus an extra third. That’s a win to me

Yup I definitely give the Cowboys the benefit of the doubt when it comes to o-line. Everyone hated the Tyler Smith and Fredrick picks. The fact they they got a third which is a steal makes the pick at least solid and potentially really good. Bryan Brodaues loves the potential of Guyton he had him 18 on his board.

7 hours ago, PincheJimmy said:

Apparently, Cowboys has a chance to move back again with KC but they went and traded with Buffalo instead . Would have been nice to get another pick in the 3rd or 4th ( Buffalo got  a 3rd for the 4th which Cowboys did not have)

Yes, but then they likely would have missed out on all four of the targets they had when they moved back the first time.

Jerry and Stephen said it was Barton or Guyton as the main 2 to discuss, then Chop Robinson and Jordan the OT.

34 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

Yup I definitely give the Cowboys the benefit of the doubt when it comes to o-line. Everyone hated the Tyler Smith and Fredrick picks. The fact they they got a third which is a steal makes the pick at least solid and potentially really good. Bryan Brodaues loves the potential of Guyton he had him 18 on his board.

I loved both of those picks. But I get your sentiment. Thing is. For all of the promise and potential Guyton has, he is not the polished, ready to go player Fredrick or Tyler were.

But to counter my own point. Neither Frederick nor Tyler had as much potential (given the athleticism, footwork, and relentless finish he's shown), as Guyton shows to have. When career is done he could have been the best of the 3 you mentioned.

Personally I just don't see how you bypass Barton, with the same amount of potential and position flex, along with much more polish to go now. But Guyton and a pick added, I said going into this, would be a win. So I'm still saying it's a win. Just still am stumped how they pass on the better prospect able to help more now and have the same potential down the road. It really just was a OT or bust...

Well maybe not entirely. Since they said when they traded down it was between Barton, Jordan, Guyton, and Chop. Guyton was the last man standing.

Some dubious picks so far. No one I had on our radar.

I would have my Top 10 for 56 something like…

1. JPJ

2. Frazier

3. Newton

4. Dejean

5. Mitchell 

6. Colson 

7. Cooper

8. Benson

9. Brooks 

10. idk, Corley?

edit: and there goes Newton

Edited by matt79511

3 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Eagles traded 2 seconds to move up to select another CB?? 🤔🤔🤔

We’ll look back on the offseason when they kick our butts this year. Between signing their own players, bringing in Barkley and getting Day 1 starters in the draft, Roseman is doing a sensational job.