1.25 - Jordan Morgan [OT; Arizona]

9 hours ago, HyponGrey said:

We took the best LB, and possibly the best S and RB on day 2. I know I don't have to tell you that the best player at a single position doesn't mean that the player is better than the 10th best player at a different position. Just like I shouldn't have to tell you that there are positions where the value of the position devalues the player to the bottom of the tier, if not out of the tier all together. I saw equal players at more valuable positions. If my tier is such that only non-value position players are in my tier (assuming the tier matches the value of the pick, because I know you know there is a value on picks that has a general relation to draft tiers) then I pick the top RB/WR/G/K/P/FB/LS only if it's impossible to trade back because there are picks where I don't even consider those positions unless it's in a higher tier relative to the pick. Those picks start at 1 and end after 32. 

I know I don't have to tell you that rather than blathering about positional value, you can simply post your preferred picks at each spot so we can see how things pan out using your alternative draft strategy.

17 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

I know I don't have to tell you that rather than blathering about positional value, you can simply post your preferred picks at each spot so we can see how things pan out using your alternative draft strategy.

Already said I'd take Guyton or trade down.