Who are your favorites for Day 2?

Trojan

8 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

So the Bills and Pats are pretty much guaranteed to take WR’s with the first two picks?  I wonder who gets left out between Ladd/Coleman/Mitchell. 

I don’t think it’s foregone. NE could go OL here, with some strong IOL available and some remnant tackles (which fall off another tier in R3+, IMO). I say WR is slightly more likely than OL, followed by a random BPA like Newton or DeJean.

59 minutes ago, Raves said:

I'm wanting Braden Fiske.

I like him too, but prefer Adonai Mitchell, Cooper Dejean, Payton Wilson, and Jer’Zhan Newton. If they are off the board I’d like Fiske as well. Don’t like the he turns 25 late this upcoming season though. Malachi Corley is another guy I’d be happy to add at pick 45.

Edited by tyler735

For the Titans, the three I really, really want to fall to 38 are Johnny Newton, Adonai Mitchell, and Cooper DeJean.  I think they're also pretty firmly the best players on the board regardless of position.

But Franklin, Coleman, and McConkey are up there.  Kris Jenkins and Kool-Aid McKinstry too.

Yeah as a Bears fan who doesn't pick again until the third round, I'd be trying to burn next years 1 and both of next years 2s to come back up for Johny Newton and Jackson Powers Johnson.   I had firm top 20 grades on both.