2024 Draft Rounds 2-7

Paid alot to get him but I’d rather give our 2 next year than one of our 3s this year. They plan on being aggressive in this draft and 2024 in general so I love it. Apparently that’s who they wanted in the second round and were working the phones for a while since they knew trading up was the only chance to get him. 

Love both picks so far. Sean must be itching to get his hands on offensive players lol 

• Like 1

Love the pick! Don't care about the price paid we needed him and when Ruke went off the board we pick him and DT's were going off the board. After Ruke and Fiske it was a big drop in talent at the DT position and that was really the last big need for the draft. Now we just add talent BPA the rest of the way out. Only other player I'd love to see is Ainias Smith. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, MDY10 said:
42 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Feel like I’ll be in the minority but I love the Corum pick. Still have time to get an OT or a TE and the end of this round. Would love Jt Sanders honestly 

We need someone to compliment Williams. Their styles are very similar 

Edited by RamPackFan