2024 NFL draft Rd 2-3 GDT (No Spoilers!)

GW21

Just now, GW21 said:

Oh boy. Wonder what’s going on with Newton. Obviously a bit of a different player, but I figured Newton would be the next DT off the board. 

It's got to be medical. Teams don't like the foot

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I started on that yesterday, but flipped to pff. I liked it a little more. 

I was on Pat Mcafee last night. Bill's thoughts were too interesting to miss even if the circus around him got a little annoying.

I'll give PFF a go.

• Like 1

Kinda interested in how the patriots approach things just because of how messy they made the removal and replacement of Bellichek.  Honestly expecting a crash and burn from them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Geek said:

I was on Pat Mcafee last night. Bill's thoughts were too interesting to miss even if the circus around him got a little annoying.

I'll give PFF a go.

I'm just a big fan of Trevor. I listened to him and Solak when they did locked on draft and i listen to him and connor now on the stock exchange, so I'm really just used to him. 

1 minute ago, Geek said:

Never mind there he goes.

I am 200 miles south/south east of NO and am trying to follow via the tracker with satellite internet.  This is either to Newton or Rosengarten

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

Just a reminder, let’s try not to spoil the picks. 

My bad. I guess PFF is way ahead of everyone else. I even waited until they had already started announcing the Pats pick.

Just now, Geek said:

My bad. I guess PFF is way ahead of everyone else. I even waited until they had already started announcing the Pats pick.

No biggie. I noticed last night that they really drag to announce the picks after they are made last night. 

• GW21 locked this topic
  • GW21 unpinned and unlocked this topic