2024 NFL draft Rd 2-3 GDT (No Spoilers!)

GW21

2 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Dang. I like Mikey. Nice pick Peters.

I didn't like the Daniels pick in the first, but he's done a solid job in the second. I assume he finally takes a tackle with this third second round pick 

• Like 2

Just now, Justone2 said:

Don't like Amegadjie? think those 4 plus him are all good at OT for me around this time and then i would be totally good with Haynes or Beebe really. Outside of O-line i think Tampa is the only one that would really make it a tough choice for me.

I think those three are a tier ahead. I legitimately don't know if Amegadjie is actually good. He's pure traits. I've always liked him more as a guy as guy to take with our third, but wouldn't have been upset if we had to take him with our second if there was a bad tackle run. 

5 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

There is like 6/7 O-line guys i wouldn't hate if we picked them around this point. Trading up to grab the one you want is nice but staying put will probably get you a good one.

I would be proactive here.  If they like a guy, they have capital. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think those three are a tier ahead. I legitimately don't know if Amegadjie is actually good. He's pure traits. I've always liked him more as a guy as guy to take with our third, but wouldn't have been upset if we had to take him with our second if there was a bad tackle run. 

I think the others you are probably more fine with if they had to play this year. In terms of what they could become i like Amegadjie probably a little better than Paul and Fisher but if i had to pick i hope Kingsley or Rosengarten are there and the pick.

Just now, WhyAmIHere said:

I would be proactive here.  If they like a guy, they have capital. 

But if you like 2/3 guys why waste that capital. In general i hate trading up because you almost always will lose value.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

I think the others you are probably more fine with if they had to play this year. In terms of what they could become i like Amegadjie probably a little better than Paul and Fisher but if i had to pick i hope Kingsley or Rosengarten are there and the pick.

Yeah, the tricky part is he's the furthest from that ceiling. 

I really like Fisher for the versatility even if he's capped on the right side. 

Just now, GW21 said:

There goes Mitchell. Could be a stud if he gets his head on straight. 

For a team that maybe wanted to move into the top 10 for one of the primary receivers, this is probably the next best option even if he could be out of the league by the time his rookie deal is over lol 

• Like 1

• GW21 locked this topic
  • GW21 unpinned and unlocked this topic