2024 NFL draft Rd 2-3 GDT (No Spoilers!)

GW21

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah, the tricky part is he's the furthest from that ceiling. 

I really like Fisher for the versatility even if he's capped on the right side. 

Oh for sure and i have him 5th in that group. But to me he is closer to those 4 than the next group with guys like Foster and Jones just purely based on what he can become. 

Just now, Forge said:

For a team that maybe wanted to move into the top 10 for one of the primary receivers, this is probably the next best option even if he could be out of the league by the time his rookie deal is over lol 

Definitely getting some Martavis Bryant / Chris Henry vibes with Mitchell. Obviously the concerns are not identical, but the off the field stuff and being a supremely talented receiver takes me right to those two. 

Oh, boy. Going to be some grumpy 49er fans after Washington’s pick. 

I really wish the NFL wasn’t taking so long to announce these picks, it’s very hard to not say something prior to them trotting out someone to talk for 2 mins before announcing the pick. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Wow i like Sinnott but not thuis early

yeah but he's a damn solid player.  You can tell WAS knows what they are doing.  They are getting smart ballers who won't bust. 

Edited by WhyAmIHere

2 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

yeah but he's a damn solid player.  You can tell WAS knows what they are doing.  They are getting smart ballers who won't bust. 

He screams that yearly TE that everyone has lower and then gets drafted higher than expected. Some have worked some have not but TE is such a strange position where it always feel the valuations are off way more compared to actualy draft position.

• GW21 locked this topic
  • GW21 unpinned and unlocked this topic