Draft Day 3

JetsandI

Overall I’m very happy with our draft, would have liked another WR but I’m willing to give Brownlee or Gipson a shot to develop. Added plenty of depth on the one side of the ball that was constantly hurt last year and added a good future pick and CB insurance. Think JD did a good job.

• Like 1

JD did a very good job. He even kicked some draft picks to next year. I wonder if there is a surprise with the last pick. I guess a few teams wanted it but the jets said no. I guess they want the number 1 pick of who is left in UDFA pool in a way.

Happy with Olu, not overly excited about Corley, Allen was an absolute steal, Davis is a special teamer, Stiggers could wind up being an absolute steal and will wind up learning the NFL game with no mandate to get him on the field too soon. 

But looking ahead to 2025 the Jets will still need to address OL/WR/LB/DT/S/CB.... Like this year, OL and WR will head the needs list for 2025