2024 NFL draft Rd 4-7 GDT (No Spoilers!)

GW21

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

Green was a pretty decent sized reach if you go by the evaluators types. But I get why NFL teams would love him more than online evaluators and draftniks. 

Part of playing corner is just having a certain demeanor for the nfl, I think. 

Interesting. The online guys I followed this draft (A to Z for example)  freaking loved this guy. Corner is just so tough to predict. 

Edited by WhyAmIHere

5 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

Interesting. The online guys I followed this draft (A to Z for example)  freaking loved this guy. Corner is just so tough to predict. 

Kiper had him as a 4th round guy. 

DJ had him outside of his top 150, I believe. 

Brugler had him 4th round, outside of the top 100. 

PFF had him 90 I think. 

Consensus board had him around 100-110

6 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Johnny Wilson over Rice is bonkers to me. He must have interviewed pretty poorly or something. 

There are people who are big Wilson supporters. The Underdog guys absolutely love him. He had a down year though 

27 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel kind of stupid for not having a wide receiver being picked, but I always like using my last pick on a trait / super upside pick that never works (though, to be fair, I did get Donald Parham one year, so that was a good pick when you consider it). 

This year I'm almost positive that's going to be Jamal Hill, but I'll see how it plays out 

Texans continue to remain on my **** list after the Fisher pick 

3 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Was hoping to trade up for Wingo. Nobody else I want. If there’s anybody looking to trade into the round for a future pick, I’d do it. This draft is over. 

Idk that we’d take another receiver but Rice would be great value here, Jaheim Bell could be a Delanie Walker type guy, Kalen King is someone I want as well. I’m also shooting my shot with Leonard Taylor III. I already picked him in the shadow draft, but he’s who I’m hoping we take next if he’s still there. Who’s picking right in front of us? I imagine that’s where he’ll go.