The Bears-Offense

21 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

In the 3rd game with a new OC and QB, Washington sure isn't having issues finding an identity and moving the ball against a defense not as bad as Indianapolis' defense

Look at the protection Daniels is getting. Hasn't been touched all night 

Cincinnati D is Swiss cheese down the middle tonight 

31 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Look at the protection Daniels is getting. Hasn't been touched all night 

Cincinnati D is Swiss cheese down the middle tonight 

He just threw a perfect over the shoulder 30 yard touchdown with a guy in his face. They have points on 14 straight possessions if you exclude a kneel down

But I'm good with it. It was just an observation. The Bears are so close anyway

Edited by beardown3231

5 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

He just threw a perfect over the shoulder 30 yard touchdown with a guy in his face. They have points on 14 straight possessions if you exclude a kneel down

But I'm good with it. It was just an observation. The Bears are so close anyway

Daniels has looked good tn no doubt but their OL is doing way better than what Bears OL has shown this year...that kind of helps 

Can't wait for the phone calls this week from the meatballs saying how Bears took the wrong QB 😩 

This may be an overreaction to thia week's games but Bears maybe should have hired Kliff Kingsbury as OC.

He already had a connection with Caleb and has more chops than Waldron does based on experience as both a player QB and head coach 

He was in the building and they let him get away

That could end up being Flus' major downfall if Waldron doesn't get his head out his *** soon

On 9/23/2024 at 10:40 PM, topwop1 said:

This may be an overreaction to thia week's games but Bears maybe should have hired Kliff Kingsbury as OC.

He already had a connection with Caleb and has more chops than Waldron does based on experience as both a player QB and head coach 

He was in the building and they let him get away

That could end up being Flus' major downfall if Waldron doesn't get his head out his *** soon

Ironically, the worry with KK was that he didn’t do much with the running game in AZ lol. 

• Like 2

A leadership council consisted of CW, DJ, Kmet, and Lewis met with Waldron.

OK, I like that a lot.  Sometime, the players know what works and want doesn't work.

If Waldron can incorporate their inputs, I think the offensive identity might come.

I'm going for the win again...   Bears 27 .... Rams 21

Waldron is a crap OC (I know, big news flash). The "leadership council" had to tell the coach that he was being to soft and needed to hold players accountable. That's BS.

I know we were all desperate and excited to get anyone here not named Getsy after last season, but being reflective the writing was on the wall. Seattle didn't a very good run/pass balance there. JSN was definitely not a fan (I know that is subjective but it was painfully obvious that he wasn't). It was pretty widely known that some of the issues that we are seeing here were viewed as concerns by other organizations. Yes, our oline has played like crap but at this point Waldron is a bigger concern to me.

Bears 17 Rams 20