4.111 - Evan Williams [S; Oregon]

CWood21

32 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

It fits.

When they gave Clay’s 52 away within weeks of parting he protested by tweeting that his corpse wasn’t even cold!

”You were awesome. Thanks. NEXT!”

• Like 1

On 4/28/2024 at 6:28 PM, Brit Pack said:

Trust a Brit to do it right!!!

You meant "to do it proper, yeah?"

10 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Darrell Green was out there for like half an hour. 

As he should be! They're retiring his number...

On 4/29/2024 at 10:42 AM, vegas492 said:

BuyEvanWilliams10thAnniversarySingleBarrelVantageBourbonOnline.jpg?v=1708829852&width=1800

I'm hoping that Evan Williams the prospect is like the bourbon of the same name....underrated...

• Like 1

I think this kid is going to be a very good football player.  He'll have some issues in the downfield passing game but he excels around the line.  One of those guys who is around the ball and if the ball is on the ground there's a good chance he'll come up with it.  

I won't be surprised to see him as a ST ace.  He probably be a situational safety at first and go from there.   We'll see in the Fall.  Good football player.

On 4/30/2024 at 10:36 PM, Rosser80 said:

I'm hoping that Evan Williams the prospect is like the bourbon of the same name....underrated...

I'd be more excited if his name was Evan Old-Crow.   That's a man that would re-awaken the old Chuck Cecil days

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Just getting it on the record before it happens: Williams is going to end of being one of the top 3-4 players in our 2024 draft class. 

I have a feeling one of Williams or Oladapo is going to ball out making that SS competition really really competitive. 

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Just getting it on the record before it happens: Williams is going to end of being one of the top 3-4 players in our 2024 draft class. 

I agree.  Especially after seeing some clips of his play at Fresno and his movement at Rookie camp.