53 Man Roster thread

Old Guy

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Catching up here! I heard Pratt signed with Tampa Bay's practice squad? Can this be confirmed? 

I wonder if he chose them over us or if we rolled with Clifford and weren't bringing him back. 

15 minutes ago, Leader said:

Some background info......

Sign the man. We’re only going for 6 every drive so just nail the PAT and drop it inside the 20 afterwards and I’ll be happy. Anders may one day get it together but we don’t have time for missed chip shots and extra points while he works out his issues. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Catching up here! I heard Pratt signed with Tampa Bay's practice squad? Can this be confirmed? 

I wonder if he chose them over us or if we rolled with Clifford and weren't bringing him back. 

We chose Clifford over Pratt. Willis is out backup QB, we just needed a guy for a month to be the backup while Willis learns the offense.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

We chose Clifford over Pratt. Willis is out backup QB, we just needed a guy for a month to be the backup while Willis learns the offense.

Guess they didn't see it in Pratt. Wish @beekay414 was still around to listen to him ***** about this one! 😂

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Toure, Pratt, Welch, Caleb Jones all taking spots elsewhere. DuBose, AJJ, Newman claimed. Guess our PS will have a bunch of other teams guys on it, usually we get most of our guys back.

Sometimes they comeback after making a round or two like Patrick Taylor. I don’t remember the exact PS protection rules but we can generally offer these guys a job if immediate need comes up on the 53. 

Pleased to see Rochell and Jennings back.

At the rate it going half of the practice squad will be filled with completely new faces. The Packers top 30 visits prospects from 2023 and 2024 could be key in this.

Edited by Chili

22 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

It seems unlikely that Narveson is actually a better K than Carlson or Joseph, but I'll be pulling for him.  I imagine Joseph will be on Gute's speed dial.

I shudder to think he could be worse.