- Taylen Green 

- Cam Ward 

- Dart 

- Sanders 

- Miller Moss 

- Jalen Milroe 

- Drew Allar 

- Will Howard 

Uh....what? Dude looked absolutely average at best. LSU gifted USC both the win and not getting absolutely eviscerated. 

Guy is the next John David Booty in the USC QB Pantheon. 

9 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Uh....what? Dude looked absolutely average at best. LSU gifted USC both the win and not getting absolutely eviscerated. 

Guy is the next John David Booty in the USC QB Pantheon. 

Man.... I don't know about all that. It's only game 1, but he made some big throws. He was poised and dealing on Saturday.  He's got to build off the game, but he definitely entered the conversation.  

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Man.... I don't know about all that. It's only game 1, but he made some big throws. He was poised and dealing on Saturday.  He's got to build off the game, but he definitely entered the conversation.  

I honestly just didn't see "it" with him. Sure, there were glimpses here and there, but a lot of the game, he really just didn't get my excitement up. He seemed to he more the beneficiary of LSU getting spooked by Woody Marks than anything else. 

He wasn't trash by any means, but he didn't do anything for me that says "I'll be starting on Sundays". 

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

I honestly just didn't see "it" with him. Sure, there were glimpses here and there, but a lot of the game, he really just didn't get my excitement up. He seemed to he more the beneficiary of LSU getting spooked by Woody Marks than anything else. 

He wasn't trash by any means, but he didn't do anything for me that says "I'll be starting on Sundays". 

That's fair. Like I said, 1 game. Will see how he progresses. 

3 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

I saw it. He made the big time throws, in a huge game against elite competition. That was a legacy game for his career, and he made the plays for his team to pull the upset. He can build from here. We will see 

7 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Dude is like 6'0 flat with average at best arm talent/athleticism, career backup. 

Idk about his NFL future, but I love Moss just for the simple fact he’s stuck it out and didn’t jump ship after SC signed a 5 star then beat him out and made him transfer. Then he goes for 6 Tubs in his first start lol love the kids makeup, not sure if he’s the goods for the next level yet, but his name is in the hat. Riley and those weapons won’t hurt either. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Dude is like 6'0 flat with average at best arm talent/athleticism, career backup. 

Why do you even bother? He'll have a good game at some point, and you'll be banging the table for him at #1 overall, trading our entire draft, Crosby, Tucker, Bowers, Mayer, Meyers, and Adams to get. 

• Like 2

On 9/3/2024 at 6:15 PM, Humble_Beast said:

So many QBs balled out:

- Leonard Riley 

- Ewers 

- Beck 

- Taylen Green 

- Cam Ward 

- Dart 

- Sanders 

- Miller Moss 

- Jalen Milroe 

- Drew Allar 

- Will Howard 

I think these are the guys we need to closely watch..... Maybe someone else emerges but these are the guys