2025 NFL Draft Thread

33 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Tough year to need a QB 

Someone always emerges. The bigger issue is the Raiders look like a potential a .500 team so they are going to be in a bit of QB purgatory here draft position wise. 

Looking at teams who might need QBs next year:

Raiders -

Dolphins - 

Jets - 

Steelers - 

Titans

Cowboys 

Giants

Saints 

Cardinals 

Rams

Seahawks 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Someone always emerges. The bigger issue is the Raiders look like a potential a .500 team so they are going to be in a bit of QB purgatory here draft position wise. 

Looking at teams who might need QBs next year:

Raiders -

Dolphins - 

Jets - 

Steelers - 

Titans

Cowboys 

Giants

Saints 

Cardinals 

Rams

Seahawks 

Yea then you end up with Kenny Pickett or Daniel Jones. We might have to roll with a vet like Cousins, Dak or Tua which id rather roll with what we have 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Geezy said:

Tough year to need a QB 

I hope some prospects have enormous breakout years i.e. Daniels because there is going to be a lot of QB needy teams as usual.

If we struggle badly I think Adams is traded, maybe even mid-season to the Jets or something. Use those assets to try and secure your QBOTF if need be. However I think we will be middle of the pack again.

Obvious needs in 2025 

QB- unless Gardner steps up 

DT- Jenkins is like 35. I don’t see his replacement on the team 

————

maybe needs 

CB- I like the CBs we drafted. Let’s see how they pan out, and if Fracyson can play good…. 

LB- Deablo took a step forward. I think it’s his breakout year. Spillane and Deablo both free agents in 2025 

RT- let’s see what Munford can do, glaze was drafted to challenge him 

RB- idk about Mattison, Day 3 rookie needs to prove himself. Could use another RB in 2025. Maybe 

WR- Tae will be another year older. Meyers is expensive and a part of the old regime. We could target this spot 

Sanders is QB 1 followed by Beck at 2 then Ewers at 3. 

Riley Leonard finds himself in a better situation at ND to lift his draft status. 

2025 is about the QB nothing else matters. Can no longer kick the can down the road. The end of the road is here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Sanders is QB 1 followed by Beck at 2 then Ewers at 3. 

Riley Leonard finds himself in a better situation at ND to lift his draft status. 

2025 is about the QB nothing else matters. Can no longer kick the can down the road. The end of the road is here

I'm kicking the crap out of that can if we win 10+ games this year.

On 4/29/2024 at 5:51 AM, Geezy said:

Tough year to need a QB 

I actually disagree. Obviously it's not as good as this year. From what I've seen, Ewers and Beck to me have a lot of potential/upside. Sanders is a bit of an interesting case with all the stuff going on at Colorado but he is also very talented. Riley Leonard is a huge physical talent and could be a top 10 pick by the end of the year. you have the Miami and Kansas qb's, who are athletic with big arms. And even Jalen Milroe could have a Jalen Hurts esque rise.