2025 NFL Draft Thread

14 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

This is one of my pet peeves with the Raiders if it’s free you take him every time. You pick  up a free ages and  then try them out .  Baker Mayfield should be a raider if they just gave him a shot he has the moxie the arm tablet and the pedigree to be good, not great but very good

you would think Mark Davis would be like his dad. Al use to love to get old high picks and make other teams look like fools. Baker was there in 2023, and Jameis Winston and Sam Arnold in 2024. All were former top 5 picks and would have been worlds more interesting than Jimmy and Minshew.

• Like 1

This is one of my pet peeves with the Raiders if it’s free you take him every time. You pick  up a free ages and  then try them out .  Baker Mayfield should be a raider if they just gave him a shot he has the moxie the arm tablet and the pedigree to be good, not great but very good

you would think Mark Davis would be like his dad. Al use to love to get old high picks and make other teams look like fools. Baker was there in 2023, and Jameis Winston and Sam Arnold in 2024. All were former top 5 picks and would have been worlds more interesting than Jimmy and Minshew.

14 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I panned your idea of Winston and Darnold when you suggested it ages ago. In hindsight I’d much prefer them to our current state.  My bad dude…

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Yea the jimmy g year I wanted baker, darnold and stiddy as the qbs

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 101Raider said:

I panned your idea of Winston and Darnold when you suggested it ages ago. In hindsight I’d much prefer them to our current state.  My bad dude…

I don't think the team would be in any better shape with either. Winston is still a backup and there is no guarantee the wheels won't fall off Darnold after one good game (and, he's in a pristine situation). However, I wouldn't mind signing Darnold after a full year of starter caliber play. I would also be curious about Bryce Young this offseason if he doesn't turn things around.

Fields was the guy I wish the Raiders would've gotten this past offseason. Although, I think he may have not wanted to play for Getsy again.