2025 NFL Draft Thread

4 hours ago, Geezy said:

Didn’t get to see second half but Kentucky also put the straps on Georgia. Dart was perfect on first drive then nothing rest of first and missed on a couple deep balls. 

This was his first time playing a real defense this year after putting up video game numbers against high school teams, and he wasnt great.

hes more of a runner then a passer imo, and isn’t some special athlete to be running. Also missed several big plays down the field, and had a few really bad iq mistakes late, like taking a sack which almost knocked them out of game tying field goal range. 

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

This was his first time playing a real defense this year after putting up video game numbers against high school teams, and he wasnt great.

hes more of a runner then a passer imo, and isn’t some special athlete to be running. Also missed several big plays down the field, and had a few really bad iq mistakes late, like taking a sack which almost knocked them out of game tying field goal range. 

Yea, I mentioned him missing downfield. Kentucky was getting tons of pressure, any QB will struggle vs constant pressure. I want to see how he bounces back, their schedule is picking up so he’ll be able to show who he is for better or worse. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Ewers better get back asap because Arch might not give the job back up. 

Ewers should do what the UNLV QB did and go ahead and transfer. 

No way I'd touch him in round 1 if he cant get the job back. Can't stay healthy or hold down the job consistently. 

lol Ewers is in no danger of getting his job taken. That’s hilarious tbh. Texas just took advantage of a soft spot in there schedule to give him extra time to get better. Texas ain’t winning nothing this year with Manning at QB. There is a reason why Ewers stayed. His job is in no danger. 

56 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Ewers should do what the UNLV QB did and go ahead and transfer. 

No way I'd touch him in round 1 if he cant get the job back. Can't stay healthy or hold down the job consistently. 

I think he'll start against Oklahoma in a couple of weeks but even in a worst case scenario where he doesn't play again this year I think he'd still be a first round pick. 

Ewers has definitely flashed but he hasn't ever been consistently good or put it all together. It's also hard to trust his durability after he has consistently missed time.