2024 2nd Round: (2) Denver Nuggets v (3) Minnesota Timberwolves

lomaxgrUK

I don’t think there’s a world in which the nuggets win 2 in MN. The crowed will be super electric. They better bring the dude who took off his jersey back. That place is going to roar like never before: 

Just now, Mossburg said:

This is how you ref a goddamn playoff game.

Straight up. This is the playoffs ffs. Let them play! Let them start a got dam bar fight under the basket. Let the choppaass rip. 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Nuggets might be in real trouble

I've been saying it all year, the only reason ppl think the Nuggets are up there with the Cs is because they won the title. But they legitimately didn't play one good team in the playoffs last year. A team who played Cam Payne the 3rd most minutes in that series beat them multiple times. Was the most fraudulent run that wasn't because of injuries I can remember 

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I've been saying it all year, the only reason ppl think the Nuggets are up there with the Cs is because they won the title. But they legitimately didn't play one good team in the playoffs last year. A team who played Cam Payne the 3rd most minutes in that series beat them multiple times. Was the most fraudulent run that wasn't because of injuries I can remember 

Dammm. I still think the warriors runs were everyone were hurt was way worse.