2024 EC Semifinals: (2) New York Knicks v (6) Indiana Pacers

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Fast team that plays 0 defense against and all-defense team that plays slow as dirt. Should be fun.

Dunno but that 7 man rotation has to be taking a toll. Pacers are deep and there’s no fall off play at the point with the Point Gawd Jr. Pacers have to run and gun and exhaust the depleted knicks. They’re bullies and can grind us down, it’s what Mil did to us in game 5… Ben Sheppard, Neithsmith and Nemhard played some of the most hounding on ball defense I’ve seen in the last 10 years. They were up in the bucks Yam. That was shocking to see without fouling much. pacers are weak on the glass gonna need a ton of ez transition dunks to score or go nuclear from 3.. OG has been fantastic and Brunson is gonna get his. Hali hasn’t been the same since his back injury. Ice up son and get better. Obi needs to go crazy against them, he’s simply too fast and explosive to get stopped by their slow front line. 

• Like 1

I miss the old guys from the bball. I miss the wolf pit. Them old Heat fans use to be crazy as hell… Miss those old Homer Houston fans.. Good times. Where did that one bucks fan dude was crazy as hell. 

We’re taking game 1 or 2…. we are gonna get super hot from 3. I would

love to take game 1. Plus 6 is crazy. That’s a lot. I don’t think NYK has the defense to grind us down. Maybe if they had the china bull. But we are weak inside! They don’t have that. 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

This is a terrible match up for the Pacers.

Knicks in 5

Prop bets for this game.. 

Nesmith 2+3s 

Obi Toppin 2+3s 

Tyrese 3+3’s

Myles Tuner 2+3s

Brunson 3+3s

Obi+10

Tyrese+18

assist Tyrese +10

+3400

just put in 25$ for 850

Posted (edited)

I know it's the Pacers strategy to try and make PnR ball handlers and iso players score instead of over helping but this might not be the series for that. Brunson might just score all their points

Edited by 11sanchez11