2024 EC Semifinals: (2) New York Knicks v (6) Indiana Pacers

Just now, El Ramster said:

These refs f sold. What kind of dog shh call was what? Holy f you can’t call that..

had to make sure there was no shot haliburton would be boring us to death next series too

Just now, El Ramster said:

These refs f sold. What kind of dog shh call was what? Holy f you can’t call that..

You can't call it, but it was correct. But with that little time left it's BS. But in 2nd quarter it's ok. But if it's your superstar's 3rd or 4th foul there, probably should let it slide. But also if you don't call it at all at any point, most won't care too.

Basically, whatever happens it's all good homie, but also maybe total BS if you are on the other side.

Hali played terrible and we barely lost. Hali had 3 terrible TOS in the 4th. Credit to Brunson he was amazing. Gotta send 2 his way and help. The knicks have nothing besides him. Great game terrible calls. Pacers should have stolen this one. Bad bad bad basketball. Tj needs to be in there, he was wearing Brunson out. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mossburg said:

You can't call it, but it was correct. But with that little time left it's BS. But in 2nd quarter it's ok. But if it's your superstar's 3rd or 4th foul there, probably should let it slide. But also if you don't call it at all at any point, most won't care too.

Basically, whatever happens it's all good homie, but also maybe total BS if you are on the other side.

I mean take advantage of the turnovers amd don't gag a 10 point lead I'd you don't want it to come to that. Knicks got screwed game 5, but they put themselves in that position.

4 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

i got a question. who would you rather play 35 mins for you right now? haliburton or bubble butt lowry? 

Tj McConnell please

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Hali played terrible and we barely lost. Hali had 3 terrible TOS in the 4th. Credit to Brunson he was amazing. Gotta send 2 his way and help. The knicks have nothing besides him. Great game terrible calls. Pacers should have stolen this one. Bad bad bad basketball. Tj needs to be in there, he was wearing Brunson out. 

TJ was spent because he was going all out in the first half to beat Brunson off the dribble.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

I mean take advantage of the turnovers amd don't gag a 10 point lead I'd you don't want it to come to that. Knicks got screwed game 5, but they put themselves in that position.

I'm complaining in the most neutral way possible, that the way the NBA has the refs call games makes many situations a joke, because most calls are literally guess work and depends on <insert whatever context from whatever perspective>.