The playoffs!

1 hour ago, Riddle said:

History tells vivid stories of pillaging Vikings on violent raids as they conquered foreign lands. We're coming. 

Those Vikings were far more scary than the current ones who's HC has to wear sunglasses at night, QB who backed up Nick Foles and an owner with the fearsome name "Ziggy." I'm sure the Eagles will be just fine.

I'll be here all week guys, here's some good topics of conversation for you, The Love Boat, the Whizzanator, trading for Randy Moss and then cutting him 2 weeks later, Brian Poole's catch to knock the Vikings out of the playoffs and let the Packers in, Anderson's kick vs the Falcons, Walsh's kick vs Seattle, Favre's INT vs New Orleans, Christian Ponder, that time Donovan Mcnabb was a Viking, Joe Webb starting a playoff game, that time they lost to the Eagles in the 2017 NFCCG.

I can probably come up with more if given time to brainstorm.

24 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Those Vikings were far more scary than the current ones who's HC has to wear sunglasses at night, QB who backed up Nick Foles and an owner with the fearsome name "Ziggy." I'm sure the Eagles will be just fine.

I'll be here all week guys, here's some good topics of conversation for you, The Love Boat, the Whizzanator, trading for Randy Moss and then cutting him 2 weeks later, Brian Poole's catch to knock the Vikings out of the playoffs and let the Packers in, Anderson's kick vs the Falcons, Walsh's kick vs Seattle, Favre's INT vs New Orleans, Christian Ponder, that time Donovan Mcnabb was a Viking, Joe Webb starting a playoff game, that time they lost to the Eagles in the 2017 NFCCG.

I can probably come up with more if given time to brainstorm.

You should have plenty of time. Your off-season started a couple of weeks ago. 

I hate to keep being the debbie downer, but damn guys, I really do kinda of get depressed thinking about how untimely that Carson Wentz injury was. Of course we still have a chance, but just seeing our defense play like they have and showing they are in fact the real deal (at least at home), knowing we are hosting the NFCCG, having that tight locker room and great mentality, but missing one of the league's brightest QBs... It stinks. 

Again, I'm not giving up hope! Just thinking out loud. Anything short of a SB will make this feel like the season that wasn't, all because of some fluke injury. The farther we advance, the more depressing it would be if we lose, knowing things would be different with our savior. Hopefully we don't lost though, hopefully we shock the world. Minnesota is just as inexperienced with an equally unlikely QB starting as us, and while absolutely nothing would suggest we could beat the Patriots, the Giants pulled it off TWICE so why the hell can't we?

8 hours ago, mediumlebowski said:

You should have plenty of time. Your off-season started a couple of weeks ago. 

I'm an Eagles fan this week man, just like you guys are enjoying a vacation so to speak in first in the North while the rightful heir mends his wounds for a season, I'm enjoying one week as an Eagles fan. (Which will easily extend to 3 weeks if they play the Patriots in the SB)

Archived